Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Porting from Wind - general questions

koganiz
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi guys,

I have a question rather related to Wind than to PM 🙂

I moved from Wind to PM last month, and now I see my last Wind  bill is -$15.

Did you have something similar?

Will they pay the balance back to me?

TIA

4 REPLIES 4

neo911
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@koganiz

Yes ideally they send you cheque in 3-4 weeks or credit it to the credit card account if you have auto-pay.

Welcome to PM !

@stonechucker I'm pretty sure that account behaviour is normal for "post paid accounts"; i.e. you pay the base plan a month in advance and the extras incurred next month. That was the process for me both with Bell and Telus.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

@koganiz,

@Luddite killed my response to you, so I'll write it again 🙂  Moving posts is tricky for timing.

Long story short, I paid out my outstanding balance in August, including my WindTAB.

In September, I had an invoice for credit owing.

Last week, I got a cheque from them.

I'm not sure if I was prepaid or postpaid... Wind is strange.  I paid ahead for my service, but had to catch up any overages (unike Public Mobile).

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@koganiz I created a new post to increase visibility. Adding to an old thread only shows to people who have already posted to it.

I just noticed this is no longer visible on the main page, so if you have no reponses in the next 24 hours try posting again as a New Message here: http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/bd-p/Discussions

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.