cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Plan Says Active But Not Working

vgilmore22
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there as of today family and friends cannot get through to my phone number. My phone plan is paid in full. I can make outgoing calls and send and receive texts. When calling my number someone else picks up the phone. I'm not sure what is going on.  Can anyone help?

3 REPLIES 3

barrascuk
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@vgilmore22 Also when you call some one what number shows as your caller ID. 

barrascuk
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@softech wrote:

@vgilmore22   does all calls always go to the same "someone" else?  

I guess you didn't setup call forwarding by mistake.  You can still Dial '#21#' to disable unconditional call forward just in case. 

I have seen this issue before, PM accidentally give the wrong number to new subscriber.  But in this case, usually the calls still route to the rightful owner and the new subscriber would not get the call.  You have been using this number for some time?

I suggest you to try to reseat your sim once and see .  (power off, take sim out for a min before putting it back in and test)

let us know how it goes.

Cannot OP @vgilmore22  find their number in MY ACCOUNT or in the settings of their phone? Good idea to verify it for sure. 

How long have you been with PM @vgilmore22   And did you just port your number?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@vgilmore22   does all calls always go to the same "someone" else?  

I guess you didn't setup call forwarding by mistake.  You can still Dial '#21#' to disable unconditional call forward just in case. 

I have seen this issue before, PM accidentally give the wrong number to new subscriber.  But in this case, usually the calls still route to the rightful owner and the new subscriber would not get the call.  You have been using this number for some time?

I suggest you to try to reseat your sim once and see .  (power off, take sim out for a min before putting it back in and test)

let us know how it goes.

Need Help? Let's chat.