cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Phone # transfer not fully successful

Mahelet
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Am trying to transfer from public Mobil to freedom and since there's no customer service am having a had time who can help me with my number being transferred smoothly. I already got 4 text messages saying "we received a request to cancel your account and transfer your phone number to another carrier. If you requested the transfer no action is required." I got this text yesterday when do I see the change? Please I need help

6 REPLIES 6

@Mahelet wrote:

But the number still has been transferred now it's been 2days. Please help me

@Mahelet  Access your selfserve account make sure you have the correct PM account number, name on the account and provide that info afain to Freedom to complete the port.

@Mahelet 

Please answer some of the questions asked by the above posters.  

We are all customers like yourself on the forum.  We can't directly help with your account/technical issues.  We need more infromation to help determine what needs to be done next.  

Ultimately, it is Freedom mobile responsibility to complete port.  Have you contacted Freedom mobile customer service?

Mahelet
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

But the number still has been transferred now it's been 2days. Please help me

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Mahelet  That's normal PM is giving you a heads up just in case you did not authorize the port. Once Public releases the number your PM account will close and the port will be 100% complete.

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@Mahelet If you service at Public is active, you need to contact Freedom. The new carrier is reponsible for arranging or troubleshooting a number port.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Mahelet wrote:

Am trying to transfer from public Mobil to freedom and since there's no customer service am having a had time who can help me with my number being transferred smoothly. I already got 4 text messages saying "we received a request to cancel your account and transfer your phone number to another carrier. If you requested the transfer no action is required." I got this text yesterday when do I see the change? Please I need help

Is your PM account active when you initate your port at Freedom?

You cannot port a number which is not in service.

Did you supplied your PM number, account number and the full name on your PM account?

Is your PM SIM card still working?

If no, PM had released your number to Freedom.

If yes, your port is stuck.  Provide your PM info to FM again to port again.

Need Help? Let's chat.