cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Phone Service not working

jeppy74
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was able to hear my phone ring but could not pick up the call so I bought a new phone yesterday and transferred my sim card to the new phone. Now I cannot receive calls.

Please help me as to what I can do. I am on auto pay and have never missed a payment.

Denise

3 REPLIES 3

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@jeppy74 wrote:

I was able to hear my phone ring but could not pick up the call so I bought a new phone yesterday and transferred my sim card to the new phone. Now I cannot receive calls.

Please help me as to what I can do. I am on auto pay and have never missed a payment.

Denise

@jeppy74 did you buy a new phone or used? 

If it was used from a previous owner, ensure it is unlocked from it's previous provider.

What exactly are you experiencing services-wise, or is there any message on your phone?

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@jeppy74 wrote:

Denise

@jeppy74 

Do all other calling features work (calling out, texting in and out)

Sign into self-serve to ensure account status is "active"

Try:

• rebooting phone
  • toggle airplane mode off/on
  • reset network settings

(EDIT: I presume you haven't recently activated here at Public Mobile and just moved here from another provider?   Or were you an existing PM customer before today?)

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@jeppy74 wrote:

Denise

@jeppy74 

More details would be helpful.

Is your account status active or suspended?  

Does text and data work? 

Which plan are you on?

Which phone are you using now? 

P.S.  I will also start your own thread for your issue. 

Need Help? Let's chat.