cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Phone Service not working

safiyabpt
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am getting automated answer saying "since you don't have an active plan on your account" call  *611 make payment !!!!

I have signed up for automated pay then why? My next payment will be on April 9, 2021?

Please help. I can't receive any calls or can't call anyone. No person to help me...really sad and disappointed

12 REPLIES 12

@safiyabpt 

You should not be without service if you haven't changed phones or are in and out of coverage area or there is an outage affecting your current area.

Please see my above post to contact the public mobile moderators.

@safiyabpt you could also try the below basic troubleshooting if you haven't tried any of these items:

1. Toggle airplane mode off.
  2. Power OFF your device, wait 1 minute, turn on and check for signal bars.
  3. Check on account self-serve that your account status is "Active".
  4. Make sure you’re in a covered area and there are no cellular outages.
  5. Change Wi-Fi calling preferences to Cellular Preferred or Cellular Only.
  6. Set network mode to Auto.
  7. Reset network settings.
  8. Update device software to latest version.
  9. Perform a manual network selection.
  10. Check that SIM card number matches the SIM card number in your phone.  This requires Moderator assistance to confirm SIM# registered to account.

safiyabpt

May be 2 years I think

@safiyabpt 

I would recommend you contact the public mobile moderators to see what's up with your account - you shouldn't have to be making a payment 7 days before your next renewal date.

To contact a moderator, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type moderator assistance, then select account-related issue, then select you need a human now.  Follow the prompts to submit a ticket,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the moderator by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

safiyabpt

My last payment was March 10. Available fund 0.00

@safiyabpt 

How long have you been a customer of public mobile?

safiyabpt

my payment due in April 09, 2021, if I go and do payment are you going to take again on April 9

safiyabpt

I don't understand, I have been trying and figuring out how to use this

safiyabpt
I am getting an automated answer when I try to call anyone saying "since you don't have an active plan on your account, dial *611 and make payment" I already have an automated payment and my card only expiring in 2023.

When I call this number it is going to voice mail. I restart my phone, I didn't change my phone same phone

I never had this experience, I hope you can help. 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@safiyabpt 

Did you say your next auto-payment was set to occur on April 9th?

If this is an auto-pay failure, there's no valid reason why your service would end today due to an auto-pay failure.

Something's not right with this - can you advise when your LAST auto-pay occurred?

Also, can you confirm on your self-serve, what date is shown after the "Payment Due Before", located underneath your Available Funds?

@safiyabpt 

Is your account status active or suspended right now?  Check your self service account.  There were multiple autopay failures this morning, so many customers had their service interrupted.  You may need to manually load up funds equivalent to your month's fee either via self service account or calling 611.

I will start your own thread for your issue.  

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@safiyabpt ,

Can you hit resume or reactivate in your Self Serve account?

Try making a manual payment by calling 611 or log into your Self Serve account and make a payment for the plan amount or a few dollars more.

Need Help? Let's chat.