cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: No service?

Madmonigan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am a new customer to public mobile and I've been up to date on payments and all of a sudden my service is unregistered.  Well my sim card says unregistered I mean. Can you look into it. I don't know if it's he phone or the sim card. Please and  thank k you

6 REPLIES 6

stevenanto
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Madmonigan All of the above are great helpful steps to figure this out. keep us updated on what is happening. 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hello @Madmonigan,

If you SIM # does match, let's trouble shoot some more, try one or more of the below:

*turn off your phone, leave off for at least 3 minutes, then reboot

*removing your SIM for a few minutes, then reinserting it

*go into airplane mode for a few minutes, then going back to regular mode

*reboot your phone again

IF the SIM #'s do not match, I am sorry to hear of this.

Change passwords and security questions to your SELF SERVE account right away and check your financials. 

Let the moderators know about this as well.

To contact the Public Mobile Moderator_Team, there are two ways to reach them:

1 -  Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right hand side of your screen, or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators (PM Customer Service Representatives)

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Madmonigan contact customer support mods to reset your account.

click on the green chat bubble to the bottom right of your screen to speak with SIMon

type "no service"
(use the chat bubble options, then click "click here to submit a ticket!)
*login using your community account

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a response

@Madmonigan 

If they dont match immediately go to the plans or usage page and report phone lost/stolen . Then change your password. Contact all of your financial accounts that are associated with your phone number and/or email and report a possible fraud. Change passwords and disable phone verification. Call your banks fraud drpartnent.

Edit: Once your accounts are secure come back to contact the moderators to restore your account.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Madmonigan wrote:

I am a new customer to public mobile and I've been up to date on payments and all of a sudden my service is unregistered.  Well my sim card says unregistered I mean. Can you look into it. I don't know if it's he phone or the sim card. Please and  thank k you

Log into your account and click Change Sim Card...it'll show the last 4 digits of your sim. Then take the actual sim out of the phone and compare numbers to make sure the last 4 digits are the same.

@Madmonigan wrote:

A device showing a mesage of unregistered SIM card usually means that there is no service attched to it. I would suggest logging into your self serve account and check if the SIM card number listed there is the same as the SIM card that you have.

Need Help? Let's chat.