cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Is there any way to speak to a human at Public Mobile?

newmom201576
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • my prepaid vpin that i had paid for is not working and it will not go through and i am puting it in right and it will not go through and if someone could get back to me please cause i need my phone
10 REPLIES 10

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

@Shanehuston 

All of us in the forum are fellow customers who are here for the same reason - help fellow customers and earn $$ rewards (a pittance really but we just love to help) and badges for doing so.

That means the more we post, the more $$ or cents lol we earn.  We also awarded badges - we love badges!  😍😍😍

Notice that some fellow customers post multiple times in a single thread, now you know why.

Stay safe

@Shanehuston 

Please note @Triguy has already given you instructions on how to contact the moderators if this is necessary( but most likely not as this issue can usually be resolved on your own) four hours ago when you first posted your question. Repetitive copy and paste posts are usually discouraged.

@Shanehuston wrote:

My number is [deleted ... Luddite] I paid , money was accepted.somehow auto pay was turned off and now I can't use my phone.someone please fix 

Hi @Shanehuston this is a public forum so never post any personal information.  Not to worry as oracle Luddite already deleted your number.

There are some glitches in the system and at times autopay fail.

If you have tried all the suggestions above and still having problems, it might be time to contact the moderators to help you.

Two ways to contact the moderators:

• Preferred way – Click the chat bubble at the bottom right of the page or click this link Chatbot.png >> type “talk to human" >> "account-specific question" >> "no, I need a human now" >> Click here to submit a ticket!
  • Alternative way – Send a private message to the Moderators_Team here.  You have to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work. 

It may take from 1 hr to 2 days (faster response these days) to receive a reply from the moderators.  Keep an eye on the envelope icon on top right for a number to pop up. That would be the moderator’s reply.

Moderators are available:

• Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Please keep us posted

RosieR

REMINDER:  Please do not post any personal information in the forums.  These are public forums and there are quite a number of fraudsters lurking around ready to steal your personal info.

@Shanehuston 

If you are unable to get the payment system to take your payment from your balance as per @dabr instructions then go to your plans or usage page. Click on lost/stolen. Suspend your service. Log out/in. Resume your service. Has the system taken your payment from your balance? Does your overview page say your service is active? If so log out and reboot your phone.

@Shanehuston wrote:

My number is [deleted ... Luddite] I paid , money was accepted.somehow auto pay was turned off and now I can't use my phone.someone please fix 

@Shanehuston   If you log into your self serve account do you see a credit balance there from the funds you said you deposited?  If yes, then try clicking the Reactivate option (near top right of overview page) and see if that will reactivate your account.  It might take a couple times of trying the Reactivate button before your account reactivates. 

Also you can re-enable your autopay too to get the $2/30days discount as long as you have registered a CC/Debit Visa/MC on account, but still opt to pay with a voucher before each renewal if you don't want your CC/Debit card to be debited for the payment.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You should remove any personal information by clicking on the three dots on the top right corner.

Try making a manual payment or purchase a voucher and call 611 to make a payment.  Another option is to use recharge.com or ding.com to make a payment but there is a service charge.

If you still need assistance then submit a ticket to a moderator.

To open a ticket with mod, click on the Bubble or directly at : https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html
Enter your question in SIMon. Follow the prompts until you reach the Contact Us button,

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the moderators (but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Shanehuston
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Anonymous
Not applicable

@newmom201576 wrote:
  • my prepaid vpin that i had paid for is not working and it will not go through and i am puting it in right and it will not go through and if someone could get back to me please cause i need my phone

If you are meaning a voucher then try using the 611 service. Be sure to use the 12 digit number set called PIN.

But some vendors have some kind of delay in the use of the voucher. You may need to wait overnight.

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@newmom201576 

A prepaid vpin????

Need Help? Let's chat.