Joewillier
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Is my plan working no calls or messages 

27 REPLIES 27

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Joewillier 

HeyJoe!

The moderators are trying to contact you! Please check your private message box and reply!

thx,

darlicious

@Joewillier 

Hey Joe!

The moderators have sent you a private message. They are trying to contact you so they can help you fix your services. Please reply ASAP! You can message me if you need help explaining or help understanding the questions or instructions of the moderators. They usually close tickets after 48 hours of no response.....the clock is ticking!

thx,

darlicious

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Anonymous wrote:e 

I'm done. darlicious can take up the mantle. computergeek541 can help himself to slice and dice out several other posts scattered around the place like he just did.

@Anonymous Having seen the stuff that got sliced out, I can't say I blame you.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jb456 wrote:

@Anonymous  Kudos to you 👏👏 for continuing to entertain this drama episode. You have patience 😃

I'm done. darlicious can take up the mantle. computergeek541 can help himself to slice and dice out several other posts scattered around the place like he just did.

Buddy knows how to read. He just seems resistant to answering anything.

@Anonymous  Kudos to you 👏👏 for continuing to entertain this drama episode. You have patience 😃

Joewillier

Well where do I find those 4 questions again 

Joewillier

I don’t know the charge for . Can you help me get my plan active 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Joewillier : Scroll back up all these posts. Click on the one after < Previous. Look at the questions.

Write down the username and one or two words of the question and then write down your answer. Do that for each post desperately trying to get information out of you.

Then come back here and reply like you've been doing and type it all in.

Don't include identifiable information. That's only for the moderators if you need them. Which you may very well end up doing so. But for now we're just trying to get to the bottom of what your situation is. "It doesn't work" is a completely useless description of what the problem is.

Joewillier

Ok where do I start

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Joewillier wrote:

No it’s pm

This is exactly what I was trying to convey to you @Joewillier . You were invited to answer 4 simple questions with very simple answers. You gave a cryptic three word meaningless answer. How does that help us help you? I had started in to asking you also very simple questions earlier. Nothing useful. Please...go on at length with all your trials and tribulations. You have all these people here poised to pounce on useful replies and information wanting to be helpful.

Yes i understand. Asked a couple questions privately. I have to run out but will check in and be back in a couple hours but others can help too. I happened to talk to a moderator so i sent a message asking if they can reach out. I explained you are very new at this. Send a private message to  @CS_Agent  in send bar and no service in the subject line. And include your name, address, email, phone # and pin # if you know it. Or add your dob, plan amount and renewal date should verify you.

Joewillier

No it’s pm

@Joewillier 

So i understand. Did you throw away your sim card? Was it a pm one? How long ago? Do you have access to your account?

4 questions that only need yes or no answers. Your turn.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Joewillier 

Your private message box us at the top right corner of your screen next to your avatar. Its the envelope icon. I will send you a quick message and you will see a little number pop up. Tap the envelope. Then tap the the bold subject line of the message to open it up.

Joewillier

Ok I really need the same number and I’d like to use my number help me get back on my plan so I can call my mom

Joewillier

Is this private ?

Joewillier

Can some one help me please looks like I won’t get help now . Cause nm. U would think wen some one says they don’t understand this site n multiple times saying it . It’s like they waiting for a bad response . Anyways right wen I start to kinda figure it out I get booted awesome public 

Joewillier

Ok thanks I’m not good on this site it’s confusing to me. 

Joewillier

Can’t make calls no service 

@Joewillier wrote:

I thought my plan was paid for ?

@Joewillier So rather than start a new thread with a descriptive title and a comprehensive outline of the issue as you see it as well as what you may have done to this point, you tag a vague post onto a thread from September of last year that has a marked solution?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Joewillier wrote:

@Joewillier 

If you have active service then yes your plan is paid for. Why are you asking?

Joewillier

@Joewillier  click the 3 dots on right of your post and click edit reply. Remove your email. 

This is a public forum and everyone can see it.

Joewillier

My phone has been acting weird such as my gmail mostly. I’m not good at this online stuff. About 1 month 2 weeks . Lots of spam , calls missed no txs come through. Locked out of my Apple ID . I got a iPhone 11max pro . I’m not that great at this stuff . I lost another gmail goes by xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx as well . 

edited by computergeek541: e-mail address removed

@Joewillier  it really doesn't help posting on multiple threads and just giving limited details.

Write out your issue IN DETAIL (without personal info) and we'll try to help you. When did you join, what is the exact problem, what is working and what is not working, is your account active, etc ,etc. As much details as possible.

Joewillier

What ? So how do I use my phone???

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@Joewillier  

Screenshot_20200629_182641.jpg

It will show you last 4 digits of the sim card. Now take the sim out of your phone do they match?

If they don't you have Been a victim of simjacking.

Click plans and add-ons then lost/stolen mark it as stolen to block whoever has access to your account sim.

Then immediately start changing all your passwords and check your financials for fraud.

Then open a ticket for moderators to investigate. They have away to get your current sim card working again.

Screenshot_20210104_110512.jpg

Or private message them at link below 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Or your other option for a faster resolution is to go out and buy a new sim card. DO NOT ACTIVATE IT!!. You have to take the brand new sim card and log into your account. Click "Change sim card" enter new sim card number and you will be back up and running.

Let us know!

Need Help? Let's chat.