Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: In active

Is my plan working no calls or messages 

Accepted Solutions
Mayor / Maire

Re: Service

@Joewillier wrote:

No it’s pm

This is exactly what I was trying to convey to you @Joewillier . You were invited to answer 4 simple questions with very simple answers. You gave a cryptic three word meaningless answer. How does that help us help you? I had started in to asking you also very simple questions earlier. Nothing useful. Please...go on at length with all your trials and tribulations. You have all these people here poised to pounce on useful replies and information wanting to be helpful.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Mayor / Maire

@Joewillier  

Screenshot_20200629_182641.jpg

It will show you last 4 digits of the sim card. Now take the sim out of your phone do they match?

If they don't you have Been a victim of simjacking.

Click plans and add-ons then lost/stolen mark it as stolen to block whoever has access to your account sim.

Then immediately start changing all your passwords and check your financials for fraud.

Then open a ticket for moderators to investigate. They have away to get your current sim card working again.

Screenshot_20210104_110512.jpg

Or private message them at link below 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Or your other option for a faster resolution is to go out and buy a new sim card. DO NOT ACTIVATE IT!!. You have to take the brand new sim card and log into your account. Click "Change sim card" enter new sim card number and you will be back up and running.

Let us know!

What ? So how do I use my phone???

Mayor / Maire

@Joewillier  it really doesn't help posting on multiple threads and just giving limited details.

Write out your issue IN DETAIL (without personal info) and we'll try to help you. When did you join, what is the exact problem, what is working and what is not working, is your account active, etc ,etc. As much details as possible.

My phone has been acting weird such as my gmail mostly. I’m not good at this online stuff. About 1 month 2 weeks . Lots of spam , calls missed no txs come through. Locked out of my Apple ID . I got a iPhone 11max pro . I’m not that great at this stuff . I lost another gmail goes by xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx as well . 

edited by computergeek541: e-mail address removed

Mayor / Maire

@Joewillier  click the 3 dots on right of your post and click edit reply. Remove your email. 

This is a public forum and everyone can see it.

Re: Plan

I thought my plan was paid for ?

Mayor / Maire

@Joewillier wrote:

@Joewillier 

If you have active service then yes your plan is paid for. Why are you asking?

Mayor / Maire

@Joewillier wrote:

@Joewillier So rather than start a new thread with a descriptive title and a comprehensive outline of the issue as you see it as well as what you may have done to this point, you tag a vague post onto a thread from September of last year that has a marked solution?

Can’t make calls no service 

Need Help? Let's chat.