cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I have no cellphone service! Is there an outage right now?

kathwhaling
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

For the past 45 minutes I keep losing my service., the message I get on my phone is Selected network Public Mobile is not available....frustrated as no real time live help as to what is going on

5 REPLIES 5

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Hi There, 

Sorry about that! Our team was recently made aware of an outage impacting multiple carriers in Western Canada. Services have been restored.

Thank you for your patience! 

- The Public Mobile Team

yes.. as of latest Telus update on Twitter, they are still working on it.. system is not fully up yet.. but seems like some part of Vancouver is OK now.. 

ace_phone
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Telus is having network issues. BC and Alberta.

ace_phone_0-1630609725744.jpeg

Anonymous
Not applicable

@kathwhaling 

check it out is issue Towers Map in your area...outages Here link, 

something maybe is help, do one thing Make sure your phone is off before removing your SIM card,

and do rebooting your phone take your SIM card out and waiting for a 2 minute and put it back and turn on -This one is quick and simple.

what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@kathwhaling wrote:

For the past 45 minutes I keep losing my service., the message I get on my phone is Selected network Public Mobile is not available....frustrated as no real time live help as to what is going on

What province are you currently in ?

Real time live help is on-line based, 24 hours a day using the Community Forum.

Edit...try turning phone OFF for a moment...then back ON again.

Need Help? Let's chat.