cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I cannot make calls

ryrzy2007
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have unlimited Canada calls and $25 plan. after couple phone calls today I can't make it any calls even local. What's goin on?

5 REPLIES 5

Spudster
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@ryrzy2007 wrote:

I have unlimited Canada calls and $25 plan. after couple phone calls today I can't make it any calls even local. What's goin on?

@ryrzy2007 

How about receiving calls, or sending/receiving text messages?

If those DON'T work:

• Try your Public Mobile SIM card in someone else's phone to see if it has service.
  • Also, try someone else's SIM card in your device to see if it works.

The above will help isolate whether it's a device issue or a service (SIM) issue

Can you feedback with more details so we have some idea whether anything we've suggested helps???

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@ryrzy2007 wrote:

@ryrzy2007 

TRY

• reboot your phone
  • remove and reinsert your SIM
  • toggle into airplane mode for a few minutes, than back to regular mode
  • reset your network settings

If you recently ported over to Public Mobile, did you receive a text from the previous provider to approve the number transfer?

If not, perhaps this is an incomplete port. If this is the case, then contact a moderator to reinitiate the port request.

Put in a ticket through SIMon Bot (usually faster method to get in contact with the Public Mobile Moderators) by clicking on the bottom, right chat bubble.
OR
Private message the moderators here (slower method): https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

yiruiruan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Are you getting reception issues? Please describe more in details what is the error you get when you try to call.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ryrzy2007 : When was your last renewal? When is your next renewal? Is the account showing Active? Can you dial 611 and what do you get?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

First, try reboot your phone.

If still fail, try to put a 1 in front of the 10 digits, eg. 1604xxxxxxx

Also, is incoming calls working without issue?  just want to confirm your account is active and just outgoing calls have some hiccups

Need Help? Let's chat.