cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Data not applied to account

pamrutherford63
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have added funds to my account using a voucher from a store.before the due date. On the day the payment was due, I have lost data. No funds are in my account so money has gone through. Any idea how to get data back?

4 REPLIES 4

when using SIMon 

click on the question mark chat bubble to the bottom right of your screen
type "data troubleshooting"
(use the chat bubble options, then click "submit a ticket, click me" option)
*login using your community account

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a response

@pamrutherford63 

When is your renewal? Is the date today or tomorrow? Do you still have calling and texting? If your renewal was last night try rebooting your phone. If it's tomorrow just wait out your last day without data. Or you could purchase a data add on for $15/1gb or $5/200mb. This will remain on your account until fully consumed (roll over each month.)

If your renewal was last night and there is no data showing in your account it's possible that your data did not reset properly. Contact the moderators by clicking on the (?) At the bottom right corner of your screen and submit a ticket via Simon. Keep an eye on the envelope icon next to your avatar at the top right corner of your screen for a little number to pop up indicating a message from the. Responding promptly to messages will speed up service times. Expect at least a 2 to 8 hour wait time ( possibly up to 48 hours.)

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@pamrutherford63 What plan are you on? Can you post a screen shot (minus personal data) of your account overview and payment history?

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Is this for plan data or an add-on ?

Purchasing add-ons is a two step process.

You also need to add it to your account.

To purchase Add-Ons using your Self-Serve account, follow these steps:

1. Click on ‘Purchase Add- Ons’ on the Overview tab and scroll down to the Add-On calculator.
  2. Click the plus sign (+) to add and the minus sign (-) to remove selected Add-ons.
  3. When you’ve added all your desired Add-Ons, click ‘Buy Add-Ons’ or ‘Make a Payment’ below the calculator:
    • You will see ‘Make a Payment’ instead of ‘Buy Add-Ons’ if there are not enough funds in your account to make the purchase.
    • If you don’t have sufficient funds to purchase the Add-Ons, you will be asked to make a one-time payment equal to the price of the Add-On, less your current available funds. Click ‘Submit’, then ‘Go back’: now the button below the calculator will say ‘Buy Add-Ons’.
  4. Select ‘Confirm my purchase’, and you’re off to the races!
Need Help? Let's chat.