cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Community Terms of Service & New Community Guidelines

mister
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I added add one to my phone I want them NOW. Not next week. Not tomorrow not an hour from now I want them added NOW.

Now what is my pin number I never created? If I dial I can't do all without this pin.  I want a number I can call or I am done pupic mobile and I will apply to crtc to demand a full refund plus my expenses in I ain't got my data in 15 minutes after this message.

Over and out!

edited by computergeek541: terms of service

5 REPLIES 5

mister

Don't know how to start a new thread but I am fed up with this crap servive.

When I am out of data and I spent 250 bucks in add-ons to use data in lest then a week and then I ask for help they give me a third party link to validate who I am while I am without data and my plan has already expired in spite of the fact it is NOT due yet.

I am done with this xxxxxxxxxxxx
This is just nothing but Telus game plays like usual!

I will switch to ANY services that give me either unlimited data or at least a reasonable amount and acceptable data add-ons.

And when I ask for help I better not get third party links to validate my security!

Especially with PIN's I have never known or seen in my life!

edited by computergeek541: TOS

mister

Thanks, I was having a bad week with this and I have now figured out this whole thing. I can access the public mobile site even without my data working and I do have to restart my phone to get my add-ons to activate internet connection for some reason. 

I a new phone and it has managed to piss me off to no end with android being so intrusive and dysfunctional.

Thank you for your help even though I am just seeing it now 🙂

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

There is no number to dial to speak with anyone - - Public Mobile customer service is online via Moderators. 

To contact a moderator, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click on the chat bubble in the lower right and type moderator assistance, then select account-related issue, then select you need a human now.  Follow the prompts to submit a ticket,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the moderator by clicking here

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@mister wrote:

I added add one to my phone I want them NOW. Not next week. Not tomorrow not an hour from now I want them added NOW.

Now what is my pin number I never created? If I dial I can't do all without this pin.  I want a number I can call or I am done pupic mobile and I will apply to crtc to demand a full refund plus my expenses in I ain't got my data in 15 minutes after this message.

Over and out!

edited by computergeek541: terms of service

1.  Buying add-on is a 2 step process:

First add fund to your account.  Then, purchase the add-on you want.

If the fund to added to your account is sitting at your available fund in your account, you completed the first step.  Now, buy the add-on again with the fund in your account.

2.  After activation, PM sent you 2 text messages.  The first one is a randomly generated PIN number in case you did not supply one.  If you supply a PIN# during activation, your will be receive a second text message with the PIN# supplied by you.   Check your phone SMS app for text message sent by 611.  If you cannot find the PIN# message, create a support ticket for help using https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey @mister : Did you deposit money into your account first and then buy the add-on? All add-ons start immediately upon purchase. You could try restarting the phone.

If you activated your account yourself online then you would have created your own PIN. You might find it in your texts from 611. Maybe even stored on the SIM itself at that time.

Has any data ever worked here?

Need Help? Let's chat.