cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Cancelling service and getting refund - My service does not work.

nickp75
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

my sons phone was stolen but they have already charged ny account for next month what do i do?

@jodiespence wrote:

Hello,

I tried to activate my service a couple of hours ago.  So far, no mobile network, no data, no nothing.  I've tried everything that people have suggested, my phone is unlocked and is compatible with your network.    I don't like this service ONE BIT!!  Nevermind the fact that it doesn't work, the fact that I can't even talk to a real person is INSANE!!!! 

I don't want this service that doesn't work and I want my money back.

TOTALLY UNSATISFIED with the crap service and horrible setup.  The bot is very annoying and unhelpful as well.

Refund my money please and I'll go back to Telus.  They charge a mint, but at least their service works.

9 REPLIES 9

@nickp75 wrote:

i cant buy a phone out right and this service is terrible not being able to speak to somebody.. i am going to speak with visa and open a dispute and i was charged before the month cycle even works, and he doesnt have a phone..ill probably go to koodo and see what they can offer

Your bank often will not help unless you can show them that you've made an attempt to resolve the dispute with the merchant. You can speak to someone, but you will need to wait for a moderator to respond.

As for buying a phone outright, there are many sources (stores/websites) where you can buy an unlocked phone.

nickp75

i cant buy a phone out right and this service is terrible not being able to speak to somebody.. i am going to speak with visa and open a dispute and i was charged before the month cycle even works, and he doesnt have a phone..ill probably go to koodo and see what they can offer

nickp75

thanks i m getting white screen also

its really frustrating not beiing able to speak to somebody

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@nickp75  You may have bit of wait logging into your son's account, because I'm getting a white screen when trying to log into mine.  You can also try another browser and clear your cache/cookies too.  Otherwise wait a little while longer until the account page is back up. 

Meanwhile submit your ticket ASAP to moderators.

ABGirl

I have been with PM for 4 months and never had issues. My husand is with them as well since December and it was a tad more complicated to transfer his number but it was achieved within half a day with the help of the moderator. 

Indeed you get phone service and all with Telus...like you said they charge an arm and a leg to offer you that service. I rather be patient and pay less. 

I recently traveled to Quebec and the coverage was exeptional, same as here in AB.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@nickp75 wrote:

my sons phone was stolen but they have already charged ny account for next month what do i do?

@jodiespence wrote:

Hello,

I tried to activate my service a couple of hours ago.  So far, no mobile network, no data, no nothing.  I've tried everything that people have suggested, my phone is unlocked and is compatible with your network.    I don't like this service ONE BIT!!  Nevermind the fact that it doesn't work, the fact that I can't even talk to a real person is INSANE!!!! 

TOTALLY UNSATISFIED with the crap service and horrible setup.  The bot is very annoying and unhelpful as well.

Refund my money please and I'll go back to Telus.  They charge a mint, but at least their service works.

You need to log into his account and report the phone lost and suspend the service.  In the account's overview page select plans/add-ons tab, then select phone lost tab and suspend service.

Then submit a ticket to moderators via SIMon here: https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

Type in your issue, select contact us, then submit ticket when these options appear and finish following the rest of the prompts.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@nickp75 

Sorry to hear about your troubles.  Generally, there are no refunds in the prepaid service providers like Public mobile

Are you able to access your son's self service account?  If so, you can report the phone stolen in your self service account.  Then you can buy another new PM Sim card and change the SIM card in your son's self service account and put new SIM card in another phone.  Report the phone found and your service should continue.  

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@nickp75 wrote:

@jodiespence wrote:

Hello,

Send a message: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

scapper1

Give them a chance very easy to work with

Need Help? Let's chat.