cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Can I phone public mobile and talk to a person? ....and what is the number?

aldadasilva
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

very frustrating to spend all day and still issue hasn't been resolved, can I speak to somebody 

9 REPLIES 9

@aldadasilva wrote:

how can I get text MSG from android phones to come thru on my phone 10

@aldadasilva 

Either the Android devices texting you have to turn OFF their chat settings, or YOU need to turn off your iMessage.

Essentially, both sets of devices should be set to "SMS only" to ensure messages are only being sent and received in SMS format.

@aldadasilva wrote:

@aldadasilva 

Sorry no phone number for Public Mobile customer service. It is all online.

Public Mobile representatives are called Moderators.

But often the Community can be a great source of help.

It sounds like texts from android phones are not coming into YOUR iphone?

Is this all android users or just particular people?

Ensure the Android users have their Chat Features disabled:

Turn chat features on or off
  1. On your device, open Messages .
  2. At the top right, tap More. Settings.
  3. Tap Chat features.
  4. Toggle "Enable chat features" on or off.

For your Apple device, ensure:

• iMessage is enabled
  • SMS is enabled
  • Your iMessage settings might be set to receive and start messages from your Apple ID instead of your phone number. To check if your phone number is set to send and receive messages, go to Settings > Messages, and tap Send & Receive.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@aldadasilva : If iPhone then turn on SMS and MMS in iMessage. If they used to be iPhone users and are now on Android then they need to de-register from Apple services.

@aldadasilva 

You have to go into your settings and turn off group messaging and turn on SMS messaging....I believe but @AE_Collector or @LurganIeUk can confirm as they are iPhone users and I am not.

Anonymous
Not applicable

do one thing take your SIM card out and waiting for a minute and put it back and do rebooting your phone - This one is quick and simple. Make sure your phone is off before removing and reinserting its SIM card.

Remove your phone’s battery - Some phones have removable batteries. Sometimes removing and reinserting the battery can fix certain issues. Just make sure your phone is off before you do this.

what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

and make sure APN Settings On device 

Changing APN Settings On An IPhone

click HERE 

Changing APN Settings On Android Phones

click HERE 

Turn your data on to send a Picture Messaging in world-wide,

if your data is off and your home internet wifi is on is not going through the Picture or a video Messaging, 

you have to do this to is go through you will need to turn your data on to send a Picture or a video Messaging in world-wide,

make sure your DATA is on.

Good Luck

aldadasilva
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@aldadasilva 

What is the issue you are having? Perhaps we can solve it without the need of a moderator?

Anonymous
Not applicable

at public mobile no body can talking to you by phone call only by message and until your case the will found out where the issue and if the have to give a call the will but the give 100%  solve it by message,

you need to Submit a ticket to a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • or you can send a private message to Moderator_Team by Click here.            You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• In your message put it, please include.
  • your account number,
  • your phone number,
  • your account PIN,
  • explanation to them nice Team and nice service 

Good Luck

Need Help? Let's chat.