cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Beginner’s Guide to the Community

lp2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My Data is not in service again, says it is disconnected. You fixed this at one time but it is now doing it again. What is going on? need you to fix this immediately. please respond.

3 REPLIES 3

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@lp2 wrote:

My Data is not in service again, says it is disconnected. You fixed this at one time but it is now doing it again. What is going on? need you to fix this immediately. please respond.

@lp2 

If you have Data remaining on your plan and/or Self Serve account, then try these trouble- shooting tricks:

*turn off your phone, leave off for a minutes, then reboot

*removing your SIM for a few minutes, then reinserting it

*go into airplane mode for a few minutes, then going back to regular mode

*reset network settings

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@lp2 What is your plan? Go to your Self-Service account and check how much data is left for your current cycle. Maybe, you used up all of your monthly data already?

@lp2 wrote:

Plesae note that you're mainly speaking to other customers by posting a message here. What was the fix last time? Is it something that Public Mobile did on the account end to solve the problem?  First, I would try going in to your self serve account to ensure that you haven't ran out of data.

Need Help? Let's chat.