cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: All calls go to voicemail

Samanthapoole33
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm not sure why but for over a week I have been unable to call out. People can call in I just can't call out. It says that my numbers I'm calling are ling distance when there not.i can't even call my voice mail.

2 REPLIES 2

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Samanthapoole33 wrote:

I'm not sure why but for over a week I have been unable to call out. People can call in I just can't call out. It says that my numbers I'm calling are ling distance when there not.i can't even call my voice mail.

@Samanthapoole33   If you are on the $15 plan and have used up all your available outoing mins before your renewal cycle resets everything, then just purchase the $5/500 Canada wide mins to tide you over until renewal.  Any remaining mins from this add-on will roll over every cycle until depleted as domestic add-ons don't expire.  

Just a reminder that purchasing add-ons is a two step process, first add funds and then purchase the applicable add-on.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Samanthapoole33: Sounds like you're on the $15 plan and you've used up your 100 minutes. Check your overview page under My Data & Add-ons for mention of minutes. If you don't see any then they're done.

Need Help? Let's chat.