cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: 2 hours and no solution.. how is this better than just having normal customer service?

Natashamary666
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm having the same kind of issue I was with public mobile up until today which I had till the end of today meaning midnight to renew my plan I went into the store switched providers the person at the store tried to contact public mobile and they were rude told them they wouldn't give me back my number that I've had for years and it's important to me and it's past midnight my plan is clearly expired and I still have not heard nothing and I'm locked out of my government accounts a whole bunch of different things it's just been a nightmare this whole thing I would love it if somebody got back to me so I feel you

33 REPLIES 33

Natashamary666

No there was no need for me to go and purchase anything I still hadn't active account even the London drugs guy said that I shouldn't have to go purchase a plan just to get my number when my plan expired today and I tried to transfer yesterday

Natashamary666

No my plan ended have been late tonight so it ended yesterday and I went and changed providers this morning and even the customer service at London drugs was confused why they wouldn't form well why you guys wouldn't want my number the the person on the phone with London drugs was very rude and so I've been trying for like 12 hours now to do this

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Natashamary666 

Is this your 90th day without payment or is your renewal September 1st? If you have not paid in 90 days you have one hour to pay and renew or you will lose your phone number forever. No one can contact pm by phone only you can contact customer support thru your community account. You must have active service to port out your number. If you cannot access your self serve to pay and renew I suggest you purchase a voucher asap at a  shell station or 7/11 and pay via 611 on your phone before 6 am eastern. 

Need Help? Let's chat.