cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ranking

danielj
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I have been a member of the Public Mobile community forum since ‎07-28-2017, and I have been active regularly. Yet I have only gotten to Model Citizen ranking. It is disappointing not knowing the requirements to rank up and having to beleive that it is based on accepted solutions.

7 REPLIES 7

danielj

Hi @Ivasofya, If you follow the link to the thread  that @SD08 posted that threat including the posts by @Someone_here are highly helpful. They post(s) tend to have a version of the table below. 

PM Titles Ranks.jpg

To get mayor or even as low as town hero it is highly likely that authored or aprove solutions are required. 

Personally authored or aprove solutions  tends to be what I am lacking and why I have not gotten higher than Model Citizen.

Ivasofya
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I heard that to get to mayor and other higher ranks people spend 6 month and higher... really,  all you can do is keep on being active and helping people. It also depends on how many bravos you get on uyour answers and stuff. I am sure eventually you will get there.

danielj

@Lieux to @mimmo point I was refering to community titiles and not the rewards. Rewards like the titles are based on several factors including solutions. Based on my activities have have gotten small rewards for my activity within the community.

@SD08 thanks for the link, it is interesting and great to @popping's point.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@SD08

The link to the thread is great.

Another data point

I got my Mayor ranking after 6 months on the community with my bravos and solutions.

SD08

@danielj wrote:

I have been a member of the Public Mobile community forum since ‎07-28-2017, and I have been active regularly. Yet I have only gotten to Model Citizen ranking. It is disappointing not knowing the requirements to rank up and having to beleive that it is based on accepted solutions.

@danielj

This thread might be an interesting read for you:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/My-ranking-went-up/m-p/150976/highlight/t...

mimmo

@Lieux I think @danielj was referring to the community titles  Not the rewards.

The community titles are based on several factors including number of posts created, replied to, probably solutions, given or received   But they really don't mean much. 

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

I can confirm to you that the rewards are not only with accepted solution..a friend of mine had none but many messages..and he had rewards 5$... @danielj but it was on th french side...here in the english side it's more difficult because you are a lot of people!!! Keep help and answers questions...it will be good for your rewards...Smiley Happy

Need Help? Let's chat.