Did you mean: 

RESOLVED

tonykung
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

THANKS

8 REPLIES 8

Chaos_Scorpio
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

is your wi-fi on - if so it is probably connected to a slow connection. Disable that and see what happens. 

When I go downtown I never have an issue. 

hummuschips
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@tonykung Did you ever get this resolved Tony?  What phone do you have?  If it's a Pixel, there have been reports of signal issues with it.

ykshum
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I work in that exact intersection and have had no problem with the connection thoughout the workday.

hopetindall
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@hummuschips wrote:

I live and work downtown and didn't have any issues all day.  As mentioned before, it's Telus's network so it would be highly unlikely that there was too much congestion.

Q: Could it be that PM connections are deprioritized relative to Bell and Telus at the cell site?

hummuschips
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I live and work downtown and didn't have any issues all day.  As mentioned before, it's Telus's network so it would be highly unlikely that there was too much congestion.

tonykung

RESOLVED

SRS

Try rebooting your phone.

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

@tonykung  Im in downtown toronto too, close to union, and im totally fine today, so probably not a network issue, not an issue with PM being overrun, as it is the Telus network and fairly large.

Maybe someone else on here has some ideas as to what could cause it?

Also just an FYI, you shouldnt post any personal information on here including account number.  If you need some help from the mods, there are a couple ways to reach them.

1. Tagging: Simply tag one of the above Community mods by inserting their name in your topic or reply post. For example, if I wanted to tag Shazia, I would use @Shazia_K to contact her Please do not tag Moderators multiple times for one thread- it will not make them respond any faster. While it may take them 20-30 minutes to get back to you, they will be sure to do so.
  2. Private Messaging: You can do this by searching for the Community Moderator’s name or by clicking on the Community Moderator’s name or Avatar, then, on the right-side of their profile click on “Send this user a private message”

Need Help? Let's chat.