cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REACTIVATE MY PLAN

oluchiagwanihu1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Please I tried reactivation my plan but I keep seeing plan expired but I've paid. Please who should I contact concerning this

23 REPLIES 23

barndoor
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@t_p wrote:

I was also taken aback when I first joined PM, with all the idiosyncrasies we have to put up with. Doesn't seem to bother the head honchos though. 🙄

@t_p  ...Why would it .... it keeps those here busy and rewarded.... and they pay next to nothing  to get the issues smoothed over and weeded out before they even get to the paid staff . Ironically  it is rather brilliant .

I've seen other similar complaints just a few days ago.

Like I said, give the system some time (albeit a few hours) to fix itself.

@Tahiti 

There's a fine line between late renewals when you have funds in your account or autopay on but if you apply payment after 2am eastern even though the renewals are running late your account can still be marked for suspension of service. Since the OP stated they had paid late and was told by 611 the account was suspended (even though they still had service...due to late renewals extending the normal suspension of service time past 6am eastern) its my suggestion to force the system to take payment via lost/stolen and check for the 30 day plan amount +minutes or data to show up in the transaction history to avoid suspension occurring later as it may be.

Tahiti
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@oluchiagwanihu1 wrote:

Please I tried reactivation my plan but I keep seeing plan expired but I've paid. Please who should I contact concerning this

I re-activated my plan 18/9 19:00, had "similar issue" like u, I'd suggest that since your phone is working properly, wait for 2 overnights.  If problem still exists, private message to CS_Agent.

I was rushed for time/impatient, I private messaged CS_Agent 19/9 after 9am ("PM system reflesh time" in Montreal, QC).  Somehow my Overview page, i.e. the EXPIRE notice disappeared 19/9 around noon.  Best of luck!

@barndoor wrote:

@darlicious wrote:

@oluchiagwanihu1 

Is your renewal today? Do you still have services? If so this is normal to see "expired" on your account. 

It's normal for here it seems ... no one else seems to .   I was with a company that was even further down the prepaid food chain than PM  .. and in 4 years with them their payment was just a few seconds. the notice came out within minutes ... account balances  with vouchers were  with in seconds  ... why ,when this is part of a company with deeper pockets is this such a gobbledigook  ? Is there a way they make money from this  that I can't see or are they just to lazy to bring it up to a more normal standard ?

I was also taken aback when I first joined PM, with all the idiosyncrasies we have to put up with. Doesn't seem to bother the head honchos though. 🙄

@oluchiagwanihu1 

You need to see something along the lines below in your transaction history to know you have reactivated your plan. To do so follow my earlier instructions.

Screenshot_20210920-044850~2.png

barndoor
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@darlicious wrote:

@oluchiagwanihu1 

Is your renewal today? Do you still have services? If so this is normal to see "expired" on your account. 

It's normal for here it seems ... no one else seems to .   I was with a company that was even further down the prepaid food chain than PM  .. and in 4 years with them their payment was just a few seconds. the notice came out within minutes ... account balances  with vouchers were  with in seconds  ... why ,when this is part of a company with deeper pockets is this such a gobbledigook  ? Is there a way they make money from this  that I can't see or are they just to lazy to bring it up to a more normal standard ?

oluchiagwanihu1

When I check the transaction history, I see payments I've made as well as add on

@oluchiagwanihu1 

Then go to the plans or usage page and click on lost/stolen. Suspend your service. Log out/in. Go back to lost/stolen and resume your service. Then check your transaction history for your 30 day plan/$10 and 100 minute or data charge. If you see them then you have reactivated successfully.

@oluchiagwanihu1 

Ok and you see your payment sitting in your balance as available funds?

@oluchiagwanihu1 

Ok then first check your transaction history. Do you see the $10 30 day plan chargevand either the $5/100minutes or whatever your data amount is? ie. $15/1GB?

oluchiagwanihu1

I checked my payment history and September 20th is what I see with payments I've made 

oluchiagwanihu1

Yes I did

oluchiagwanihu1

I don't renew late so I'm surprised as to how it's taking this long 

@oluchiagwanihu1 

Oh....that might be different. Did you just add funds in the last couple of hours?

oluchiagwanihu1

I checke

@oluchiagwanihu1 

It shouldn't be if you have autopay or you had enough funds in your account to cover your plan amount. It sounds like renewals are running late.

If you were late paying for your plan then you might have to force the system to take your payment but it is likely just a late renewal which happens quite often.

@oluchiagwanihu1 wrote:

My renewal is today and I still have services but I'm still seeing expired. Will this be a problem 

Have you read my above post?

If you still have service, just give the system a few hours to fix itself.

If you're still worried, login to your account and check the Payment History to see if the funds have been debited properly.

oluchiagwanihu1

I called 611 but it said my account has been suspended but I can make calls and use my data

oluchiagwanihu1

My renewal is today and I still have services but I'm still seeing expired. Will this be a problem 

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@oluchiagwanihu1 wrote:

Call 611 on your phone to see what message you get.

If it says Plan Active and all your service is working, there is nothing to worry about.

It's normal that the self serve account displays "expired" until the funds are debited (could be up until ~6am eastern).

Eventually everything will return to normal.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@oluchiagwanihu1 

Is your renewal today? Do you still have services? If so this is normal to see "expired" on your account. Check your transaction history. What is listed under today's date?

Need Help? Let's chat.