cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ShawnC13
Oracle

Quote and Macros button

These features are still here with the recent update just not as prominent.  Macros are in the highlighted area and the 3 dots ... will expand the menu

ShawnC13_0-1596777067391.png

The highlighted " marks will quote the post you are replying to.

ShawnC13_1-1584218506983.png

I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click the  in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

Re: Quote and Macros button

@ShawnC13 Hmmm, strange, I clicked 3 dots, but still have no macros button and " button in the extended menu.

ShawnC13
Oracle

@Staliger wrote:

@ShawnC13 Hmmm, strange, I clicked 3 dots, but still have no macros button and " button in the extended menu.

@Staliger  my Macros drop down is there without hitting the three dots

I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click the  in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

I'm on a Samsung tablet, using Chrome and neither of them shows up for me. What platform and device are you using? Thanks.

Screenshot_20200314-164848.jpg

ShawnC13
Oracle

@gblackma  desktop W10 using Edge Chromium

zblackma
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@gblackma  desktop W10 using Edge Chromium

Thanks. It works for me too. Desktop, Windows 10 using Microsoft Edge

mimmo
Oracle

@gblackma wrote:

I'm on a Samsung tablet, using Chrome and neither of them shows up for me. What platform and device are you using? Thanks.

@gblackma try desktop mode.  I know the forum lacks some functionality on mobiles 

@ShawnC13 I also noticed that spelling mistakes are now underlined :cathappy: 

popping
Oracle

@mimmo 

I am using Windows 10 Opera browser which has built-in spell checker which let me know my error as I type. The previous forum editor somehow disabled the browser spell checker.  Now, I correct my spelling as it tells me..

mimmo
Oracle

@popping   that's why I mentioned it.  spelling mistake identification  before the update were disabled and now they are not.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

It still doesn't show up with desktop version enabled.

Screenshot_20200314-172618.jpg

Need Help? Let's chat.