cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Questionable Service Level

dgleba
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Today's issue where I can't make outgoing calls is the third such issue for me. Three times now I have not been able to perform an action that I have fully paid for. I have only been a Public Mobile customer for a few months.

I have to take time, look at the forum, figure out how to get help and wait and wait.

Does Public mobile understand this this level of service interuption does not speak well of the service overall?

It seems like their software prevents customers from using what they paid for too many times.

I just want my phone to work.

I am disgruntled.

You?

10 REPLIES 10

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@will13am see: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Call-issues-this-morning/m-p/196855#M12...

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Thanks @will13am,

I've tried to update as many threads as I could, as well as private message. I'll definitely share your comments along regarding the featured topic that explains what happened this morning.

Regards,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

@Mary_M wrote:

Good afternoon everyone,

I'm just updating the thread - the issue has now been resolved. Can you please power cycle and test your outgoing calls?

Thank you for your patience and your understanding!

Cheers,

Mary

@Mary_M, not everyone will read this thread.  It would be useful if Public Mobile would put out a featured topic to explain the issue this morning.  A lot of affected customers are probably seeking some empathy at this point. 

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Good afternoon everyone,

I'm just updating the thread - the issue has now been resolved. Can you please power cycle and test your outgoing calls?

Thank you for your patience and your understanding!

Cheers,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

dgleba
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

So far it's looking like I am one of the "lucky" ones that has been struck by three interuptions in about 3 months.

pakmode
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@closng wrote:

@dgleba,

To be fair, this is the first issue I've experienced with Public Mobile in the one year I've been with them, knock on wood...

Same. It's very rare indeed. 

closng
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@dgleba,

To be fair, this is the first issue I've experienced with Public Mobile in the one year I've been with them, knock on wood...

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hey @dgleba,

Although I have not lost service in my 2+ years with PM, I am disgruntled along with you and all those experiencing what I believe are fixable/preventable glitches occuring more frequently these days.  

There has been a recent increase in bugs at a time when I expected PM to have had sufficient time to iron out all the kinks already.  I observe a pattern that the relatively more recent accounts bear the brunt of the problems. 

nexusfan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Problem seem to be fixed!!!

I have not seen a similar problem in over a year.

I dont think its that common.

Need Help? Let's chat.