cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Puk code

Cocainecowboy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do i get the get the puk unlock code for my sim card.

6 REPLIES 6

DennyNiceplace

I am going through this at the moment as well. I have sent a PM to the Moderator Group and waiting for a response. To date, they've replied with an email to verify my account. I'm half expecting a response at some point tomorrow. 

But basically, send them an email; they will verify your credentials and ultimately send you the code. 

D

@Anonymous wrote:

@Cocainecowboy wrote:

You had asked a while ago about a code...did you get that sorted out? Were you able to finally get it from Samsung? If so then they might be able to help you again.

Samsung doesn't have access to PUKs of a sim card.  Only the cell phone carrier has these.

I think that the confusion lies with the fact that Samsung does make refererence to some type of PUK for phone unlocking.  This is asked for if you've entered an incorrect network unlock code too many times and is required before the regular unlocking code will work.

However, that code that Samsung can provide is not for re-enabling a secuirty locked sim card.

Cocainecowboy

My provider is public mobile for this sim card

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
You need to get it from your previous service provider.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cocainecowboy wrote:

You had asked a while ago about a code...did you get that sorted out? Were you able to finally get it from Samsung? If so then they might be able to help you again.

Need Help? Let's chat.