cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public texting us to give away gift card's.

Dlysh113
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

A friend of mine who is using PM got a text saying they have a chance ce to win a gift card. Did anyone else get this? I know there is no call centre so who would be sending these out.

11 REPLIES 11

Esthertomic
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

About a month ago I got a message from public saying I could enter in a MasterCard gift card giveaway but it doesn’t end until I think April 2020. I’m not sure if this is what you may be talking about, and if so, idk why not everyone would get it. It was an automated response that you fill out by texting back and it takes about 5 mins. I hope this helps!

You can also "unsubscribe" to any topic. Go to that topic and click on the three dots in the upper right corner.

AE_Collector

89F2CE63-00B1-4700-BDE2-126676130928.jpeg

Stay Safe!

Mercman

I signed up for this and am now getting messages with everyones christmas comment when they enter the contest - 100s of them.  Very irritating.   How do I stop these messages?

0to60

Hi...I'm new to this community but I must say, seems like a nice, friendly town. Just my 2 cents worth on topic or question as to who would be sending messages out about   new rewards programs, etc.. whereas PM has no call center. My guess is they would originate from Telus seeing as they're the cash behind PM. Great ideas, was with Telus before & never had any problems at all. Treat us poor folk like we're real people.. gotta like 'em. God love 'em.

Stay Safe!

JBirch

Not sure what to do.

Already part of the Public Mobile family?

Redeem free add-ons by logging in to Self-Serve & add in “My Add-ons”.

kelvarnsen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I always get super paranoid anytime I get a text from a company asking me to click on a link. Even if it is a company I already work with.

On the plus side the PM homepage had the same offer so I didn't have to click on the link.

Dlysh113
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yes, this is the one. Thank you!

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Stay Safe!

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Stay Safe!

Need Help? Let's chat.