cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public mobile terrible service

TRestall
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have asked to leave and get my number ported and public mobile has not sent me the text that Shaw has sent to me. I requested Shaw do it twice but they Public mobile has not ported my number over. They won’t let me leave!

1 REPLY 1

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Did you put your PM sim in your phone in order to receive the SMS text request ?

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/port-fraud-protection

The SMS text will read as follows: Public Mobile message: We’ve received a request to transfer this phone number to another service provider. To approve this request, please reply “Yes”. If you did not request this transfer, please reply “No”. Please note that you must respond within 90 minutes. If we don’t receive a response within this time, the request will be automatically cancelled. For any issues with this number transfer, contact our Porting Team. Thank you.If you have made a request to port your number to another carrier and have not received an SMS from Public Mobile to confirm your request, please open our chatbot via this link. This will put you in touch with our Customer Support Agents who will be able to assist you.

Need Help? Let's chat.