cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public mobile plan

Nsk143
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Really amazed by what pm offering now more attractive plan section to choice from. People's who missed the 12gb plan for 120 bucks now they have a option to get pretty reliable deal by paying bit more then 120 bucks. 

What other think about that. ?

12 REPLIES 12

YaBoyPitty
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I agree, ever since they added the 3g option I have thought they are taking a step in the right direction. The more customization the better in my opinion. As well as their promos coming out, their plans are having more and more data for cheaper and cheaper! Overall, I'm super happy I switched because $40 for 100mb a month with Virgin was just not cutting it. 

Michael77
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Yes, the $38/4 gig plan was really good. But these PM promotions aren't bad. 🙂

Taekgun
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I also was really happy to see the pricing change, much more of a value now compared to the July pricing, and I think is appropriate given the model of service through the website and a more "manage it yourself" approach.

If others out there are waiting for the next promo, I'd hop on board now and furture date any promos when they become available.

kentnleung
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Good to know

Agreed. I made my 5 friends to switch from 6gb plan to 12 gb and 1 even switch u max data plan. 

** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

@mimmo wrote:

Not sure what other carriers are offering but prices now are really good. I think some plans are even cheaper than before the 3g was introduced.

Talk & Text only plans definitely are less expensive now. Actually, provincal talk and text is now cheaper than the 2017 spring promo for the same package.

Nsk143
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Agreed with everyone. 

It's not worthed to wait for last second. If they are waiting for renewal date then its always better to set future date if that's the issue. 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Not sure what other carriers are offering but prices now are really good. I think some plans are even cheaper than before the 3g was introduced.

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Nsk143

I agree, in general, the overall selection of regular priced plans now is better than it was just after the big changes in July.

I like that the 90-day Prov.Talk + Text + 12GB LTE package seems to now be "regular priced" at $50/month ($48 after autopay), which is only $10/month more than the Fall 2016 promo.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

People wanting the 12 gig LTE data/90 day plan should act quickly this weekend before the deal really disappears.  

DaninoL
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I missed the chance before to get 12gb for $120 - 90 days but I hopped on it immediately this time. Public Mobile is only getting bigger, so they may not have these great deals later! Get on it while you can

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Nsk143, I think it is a great deal.  But if people want this pricing they better get on it.  It was announced that yesterday was the last day but it has been reported that the pricing is still available.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.