cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public mobile number not valid

Rahi90
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Wherever I enter my number it says the number is not valid. What the hell is going on. My number starts with 672

4 REPLIES 4

@Rahi90 wrote:

Wherever I enter my number it says the number is not valid. What the hell is going on. My number starts with 672

Not valid where? Are you trying to verify a phone number to link it to a Google account or something like that? If so, Public Mobile can't help you with this. Recently, members have been discussing how some large companies are not accepting this phone number. This is on those companies and the fact that their databases aren't up-to-date. If this is the issue that you're having, you could change to a phone number with a different area code.

DanielleMarie
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Rahi90 wrote:

Are you trying to port a number? If you're porting from Koodo prepaid or PC Mobile prepaid you will need to contact the mods for help:
https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

CannonFodder
Mayor / Maire

@Rahi90  I suggest that if you want some help, you provide more info, such as what number are you referring to.... your phone number, your credit card number, your account number? That, and you're trying to enter it where.... when dialing a phone, in your account, etc., etc.??? There are people here that can often help, but you need to be more specific.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Rahi90 wrote:

Login to your account. Select the [Plan and Add-Ons] tab. Is your number showing correctly on the [Plan and Add-Ons] display?

Need Help? Let's chat.