cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public mobile has no customer service

frank255
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm done with public mobile, there is no customer service. Can't even get a response to change my password in 2 days lol, because of that I can't renew my plan and I don't got service, I already purchased 40 bucks in public mobile, can't use it. shame.

4 REPLIES 4

Pulk
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I hope everything gets solved for you, although I just wanted to add that I have switched from Koodo, and have received better, faster support from Public Mobile than I ever did with Koodo. 

Best wishes in the future and hope you continue to be a customer.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@frank255 wrote:

I'm done with public mobile, there is no customer service. Can't even get a response to change my password in 2 days lol, because of that I can't renew my plan and I don't got service, I already purchased 40 bucks in public mobile, can't use it. shame.

I just tested the password reset link on the login page.

I received the PM reset email in less than 1 minute.

You need your email address and the answer of your security question.

oglat
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Yeah that's a shame

I glanced back and saw that the system had issues resetting your password.

Are you sure you are using the same email you signed up with? Is it possible that you used different email from the one that you use with the community? Can you locate the welcome message for self serve account?

Your account may be suspended for up to 90 days, you will still be able to use the money you dropped in your account if you wish, that way you can shop comfortably for the new service.

If you don't mind me asking, how long have you been with public mobile?

Thanks

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@frank255, if you have contacted the moderator team for support two days ago, my guess is you will be served very shortly.  I do agree that it is substandard to have such a long response time.  Just like other forms of customer service, when there is backlog, the wait time can be extended. 

Need Help? Let's chat.