cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public mobile did not apply $10 beta rewards on my 2nd monthly cycle

daniela94
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

on my 2nd montly cycle public mobile did not apply my $1o beta reward. My current phone is iphone 5c and i live in toronto

10 REPLIES 10

Moid_I
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@daniela94 @jules Can you please let us know if the $10 BETA credit was added to your account as well? If the credit was not added please follow @Cyber instructions, Contact us we will be able to escalate and get the issue resolved. 

JakeM

Didn't need to contact Public Mobile. They added the credit to my account on their own.

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hello,

If you wish to have your service restored ASAP, pay an amount equal to the missing credit/rebate. Then, contact Public Mobile by web mail as explained above.

FYI.

Cyber
Mayor / Maire

@JakeM,

@jules,

You simply have to send an email to Public Mobile to have your 10$ beta reward added to your account.

jules

Happened to me as well - sitting on 'expired' because the $10 has not yet applied.

JakeM

This happened to me as well.

Cyber
Mayor / Maire

@daniela94,

Public Mobile is a prepaid service without call centre.

To have your reward added to your account, you must send an email.

How to send an email ?

Click on this link : https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/contact-us

Then, at the bottom right of the page, click on "Email away" button.

- Choose ""

- Choose ""

- Choose "

Then click on "Email Us" and fill up the form.

An agent from Public Mobile will try to answer you ASAP.

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire
@daniela94, PublicMobile is in so called beta and they can't even get the contact us part running on there site and your issue as you can tell happened to so many people based on the threads here in the last few days. Not sure what to tell you.

Martin
Legend
Legend
Note: "Click that" should follow ... Email Away on it.

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hello,

Your problem sometimes occurs because the company is in Beta mode, which means that unexpected problems will occur.

To resolve the problem of the missing credit, send a web mail to the company. Click Contact Us on this site's home page. Another page will open with Email Away on it. Another page will open with a web form on it. Complete and submit it to Public Mobile. In about 2 or 3 business days, a rep will contact you.
Need Help? Let's chat.