cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public Mobile, you beauty

Clefort88
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hello all! 

‘Twas the night after the switch, and all through the apartment, not a single bit of anxiety, had surfaced from walking through departments. 

Okay, I’m lame. 

So, it’s been just over 24 hours since I switched to PM, and some may say that it’s too soon to tell, however I want to say that I couldn’t be happier. 

The service coverage is fabulous, even in my concrete basement apartment, in mostly rural Nova Scotia; the self serve options and stats available are OUTSTANDING, being able to see my data usage down to the KB is something I’ve never had the opportunity to see, even on contract plans; the one issue I had at activation was resolved by the fantastic support of community members and a MOD, within 10 mins of original issue, without any backlash, wasted money, extra fees, lost plan value; the overall community forum is chock full of extremely helpful articles and information, and somehow also includes a general discussion board that isn’t just restricted to PM conversations. 

PLUS, I now have the BEST mobile plan I have -ever- had, prepaid or postpaid. 

I am really just in awe with this entire business/business model and what it provides. 

That’s all, really. Just gushing over how happy I am with this service and plan. 

PM, you have gained a lifelong subscriber; the hour long bus ride just to get to the only store that sells your vouchers, is 1000% worth it. 

I hope you all have a fantastic Turkey-Nap-Day weekend 😚 

EDIT - I also got to choose my brand new number and I managed to nab READ as my last four digits. As someone who reads a book every one to two days, the fact that I can say my number is 902-***-READ, makes me squee beyond my lungs capacity. 

7 REPLIES 7

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Clefort88, welcome to Public Mobile.  Everything you said is the reason why so many of us are here and passionately support the community forum.  BTW, consider using auto pay with a credit card if you can to save on the trek to buy vouchers. 

taylor7787
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I feel the same way. I used to dread having any issues with my phone because I knew it meant waiting on hold for minimum 1 hour and often by the end of it I would still be without resolution

nishufan
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Welcome to PM. Now you are a part of this community.Smiley LOL Congrats 

Mr-Bump
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Wish the story was a bit longer! 

Today marks my first week with PM and it has been really great to not worry about data, and the few questions I've had, which would normally go unanswered, were solved very quickly by posting or searching previously posted questions.

PM almost feels like a co-op phone company.

mattdxb
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Glad you're happy with the service. Now you can refer friends and family for discounts on your own plan 😄

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Welcome to Public Mobile and thank you for the positive feedback 🙂

Michael77
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Clefort88,

Welcome to Public Mobile.  It's really nice to hear things are going well for you. I think you will enjoy the great network, your plan and community members.

Need Help? Let's chat.