cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public Mobile is growing - do you know any awesome digital marketers?

Cat_L
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hi community,

We're growing the customer engagement team at Public Mobile and are looking to you, our commmunity members, to spread the word. If you know any digital marketers who love planning and executing marketing programs, share this link with them: Public Mobile Customer Engagement GoTo.

The successful candidate will get to work on campaigns to engage current customers (like our 14 Days of Giveaways- live right now!) and collaborate with agencies, internal partners, and our community. They'll be a part of a fun team that works hard and is passionate about wireless done differently so they'll get to try lots of new things and learn in the process.

Thank you for your help & good luck winning over the next 14 days!

12 REPLIES 12

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi @DK,

Season's greetings to you, too!

May 2016 be a year filled with health, happiness, and prosperity for you and your loved ones.

Cheers.

DK
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Martin yes I know I like having fun at your expense. I hope everything is well with you.

As they say I am living the dream.

If I don't chat with you again before the holidays,  Merry Christmas and all the best during the holidays.

Martin
Legend
Legend

Hi @DK,

Long time, no see! How are you?

I think you like throwing me under the bus. LOL!

Cheers.

DK

Hey @Martin you are not that old!

Just because you have King Tut as a reference on your resume doesn't mean anything!

lol. 

Cat_L
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Thanks, Martin! I hope so, too!

Cat_L
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

It's a shame you're so far away! We're looking for someone in Toronto since all our agency partners are here and this person will be working with the agencies very closely.

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi,

You're welcome!

When I read the ad, I, too, was looking for the salary. I guess it comes down to "commensurate with experience", which could mean anything.

Considering that Telus is not going to leave the wireless market, your spouse may have a job for many years to come.

Bigmac

I wish so. Thank you @Martin

It also depends on the salary PM pay and benefits compared with her current company. 🙂

Let's see.. it's good opportunity for her to grow with PM

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi,

I wish her the best of success!

Cheers.

Bigmac

I think I can let my wife to try. She is the expert of digital marketing for 6 years. 🙂

@Cat_L Too bad you don't work with remote teams (I'm in Vancouver), or I would seriously consider applying!

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi Cat,

If I were younger and PM accepted equivalencies, I would apply in a heart-beat.

I sincerely hope that the ideal candidate applies, and is hired.

Cheers.
Need Help? Let's chat.