cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public Mobile Is bad or Good mobile provider?

JMG-Mtl
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi all

I new customer in PM I don't receive any services for 6-7 days, my plans include Internet and I d'ont receive any Internet in all my firts month. I send at first one message and PM fix my phone line, I send one Mss because I paid for Internet and I don't have it. No awser!

I purshase for 63$ of PM prepaid card for 46$ of one month/plan of services!

I never receive any credits for the my one week of no sevices and zero internet I never receive any answer of my second email request!

At my third email request I ask to extend my cycle of 7 days! This is the Public Mobile answer...

That was the answer of PM

Hello JM,
Thank you for contacting Public Mobile.
I apologize for the network issue and will be able to assist you in this regard.

For now there’s no service because your cycle is done. If you make a payment your account will be reinstate.

Now my credit 17$ dissapear in my account

That was my cost for 3 weeks off cell phone line? 63$ whit zero internet

And I don't talk about the Bonus of 8$ are not in my account any more!

Public Mobile Is bad or Good and fair mobile provider in my case?

Just give me your opinon please!

18 REPLIES 18

Nanarup
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My switch over from Koodo to Public Mobile was absolutely seamless, and the coverage is Very adequate too.

I would heartily recommend.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @JMG-Mtl,

I'm sorry about this, I did receive your private messages. 

Please let me look into this and I will get back to you shortly. 

Thanks @Luddite 🙂

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

@JMG-Mtl If you are unsure about private messaging please read this: Private Messages - viewing and creating If you can check back a few times during the day tomorrow it will speed up resolution. Perhaps the moderators can assist you in the morning: @Shazia_K @Kalla_A or @Mary_M.

Also, what make and model of phone do you use?

Did your phone ever work on Public Mobile?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

JMG-Mtl

Ok thx I will do!

@JMG-Mtl Some more information would help:

a) what plan did you take, and is everything but data working? 

b) what make and model phone do you have?

c) did you send a private message to Shazia with the information she requested?

JMG-Mtl

Hi I'm sorry I was sick someone finaly fix all my credit and reactivate my line Thx.

But my Internet don't work from the day one! Could you look that for me please!

Thank

@JMG-Mtl Unfortunately the moderators are normally only available during the day, so you will need to find a way to get online during the day to resolve the problem sooner. Smiley Frustrated

Be sure to send your Publc Mobile phone number to Shazia in a private message.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @JMG-Mtl,

I'm sorry haven't received anything from you 😞

If you hover over your pointer above my name, you will see the option of sending a private message.

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

JMG-Mtl

Hi Shazia Mss send...

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@srlawren thank you for following up Woman Happy

I'm looking forward to chat with @JMG-Mtl 🙂

Thanks,

Shazia

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@JMG-Mtl if you haven't yet, please send @Shazia_K the info she requested via private message, and she should be abel to assist you.  Shazie works for Public Mobile and has proven very helpful here in the community.  (Along with the other two ladies I linked previously, Mary_M and Kalla_A.)

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@JMG-Mtl FYI in case you are not familiar with it: to send Shazia a private message put your mouse pointer over her name and click "Send Message:.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @JMG-Mtl,

I'm very sorry to hear about your bad experience with us, 

In order to get to the root of the issue, I would need to take a look into your account to see what's going on. 

Would you mind sending me your Public Mobile phone via private message?

Thanks,

Shazia

Unfortunately you must wait for a moderator; I am a member just like you and cannot access your account. 

I am sure you will have better help tomorrow. Be ready to send a private message when asked; you do that by clicking the little envelope beside your name. Good luck.

Once you have service restored, come back here for help getting the internet working as well.

If you are able to connect your phone to wifi, you could use the app from Fongo to make calls until your account is repaired.

Good night for now.

JMG-Mtl

That was ur support anwser... 

JMG-Mtl

Photo 2016-05-31, 9 14 07 PM.png

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

That is not right. Somthing has definitely gone wrong with your account. You should have a response from one of our moderators @Kalla_A @Mary_M @Shazia_K within 24 hours. If not, let us know.

Would you log into your account and report the account status: Active, Expired, or Suspended?

Do you have any services right now?

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hello @JMG-Mtl.  I'm sorry to hear of the trouble you've had with PM.  I don't work for PM and am another customer such as yourself, but I've found them to generally be pretty fair and good at working thigns out, but sometimes you have to be a bit patient.  I've also found that it's easier to get better service here in the PM Community than it is via the email support, but that's just my personal opinion.

I'm going to alert 3 helpful PM staff, @Shazia_K@Kalla_A, and @Mary_M, in the hopes that one of them can connect with you soon and work to address some of these problems you've been having.  It might be after their business hours now, but I would expect to see at least one of them follow up with you fairly early tomorrow. 

I do hope that one of the helpful PM staff I've linked above are able to resolve your issues, and that you end up enjoying your PM service.  If not and you decide to move on to another carrier, I wish you all the best too.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Need Help? Let's chat.