cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public Mobile Ads

Asian_myth
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello All,

does anyone have a picture of the public mobile ad with people that are posing crossing their arms?  it would have a message like "Unlimited" or "my way".

these would usually be found in bus shelters.

thank you

14 REPLIES 14

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

See also:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/saw-an-interesting-article-about-PM-in-my...

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@srlawren there are some videos in this webpage 

http://strategyonline.ca/2017/07/10/public-mobile-shows-what-it-doesnt-have-to-offer/

I havent seen any come up on youtube yet, but im thinking they could be these 

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I was wondering when someone would finally bring up these new ads in the community.  🙂  Jeremy and David shared those with the oracles a few weeks back and said they were already out there on busses, train stations, etc in the Toronto area.  

EDIT: plus the youtube pre-roll ads that @xCameron94x pointed out.  I haven't seen one come up in my youtube binging just yet tho!

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@Quest i agree. Every few webpages I go to I see a public mobile ad.

They have also began to post more on twitter as well

Quest
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi there,

It looks like PM have started recently some serious Advertising Campaign. Public Mobile ads pop-up everywhere, whether I watch YouTube or just do regular Google browsing on my Desktop.

It is hard to believe that few months ago someone was spreading false news that Telus is  about to close the brand.

Recent events indicate othrwise.

Asian_myth

really?  the number works

that is probally a really old ad, public mobile no longer has a phone # to call in

Asian_myth

it was an ad like this.  i am sorry if i got the wrong company, but this is exaclty the pose and the ad i am thinking about.  just with the guy in dreads

Nsk143
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville
Sorry tried everywhere nothing come up what do you want know about that promo ? Maybe we can help you without image.

Asian_myth

its the one with guy with dreadlocks and glasses

Nsk143
Which 1 you looking for last promo any more details so I I'll try to find as well

Asian_myth

I have, but after scrolling through the images for 10 minutes i dont see anything.  i was hoping someone may have some record of it.

Nsk143
Google public mobile and click on image search hopefully you will find it.
Need Help? Let's chat.