cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public Mobile $120 Plan

ryanmobile
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi Public mobile,

I cant file a complain till I ask you guys to resolve my issue first so here it is I am asking.

Please continue to give the $120 plan for 90 days which you guys said the price would remain the same long as we dont switch plans.

Thanks

For the others who are in a similar situation post here and ask the same thing then you can file a complaint here. https://www.ccts-cprst.ca/for-consumers/complaints/

4 REPLIES 4

CalvinW
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@ryanmobile Lol at "No surprises". Everyone is in for one hellll of a surprise

ryanmobile
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Also found the source: Bullet 3

publicmobile.jpg

CalvinW
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

It's over guys, Telus is officially trying to push everyone off PM and onto Koodo. The ship is sinking

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

The unfortunate thing is the legalese is in the small fine print, not what is said in the forums.  When on a prepaid service, the contract is every renewal.  So at the next renewal, there are no guarantees that the same terms will be available.  This is Telus exercising the right to apply the terms of service to effect a price increase.  They are offering an out that for the moment does not cost any more.  Just to slow the flood gates a little, they should have allowed a time window of up to 90 days depending on when a customer renews their plan.  I am just guessing here, but I think we should be able to argue a case that allows us at least that amount of time to make a decision of whether to stay or leave.

There are few unanswered questions I would like to know before I make up my mind definitively.  Is the move to Koodo to the post-paid or prepaid plans?  If it is prepaid, we could see the price go to $50 the following month.  I wouldn't mind seeing a post-paid option with say a one or two year term so that I have some cost certainty to work with.  I am sure with time, much of the details will be flushed out.

Need Help? Let's chat.