cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promotional SIM card

ddawn41
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I received an E-mail stating that I would be receiving a bonus SIM card for a phone purchase that I made and activated.  E-mail is dated June 28, 2021 and I still have not received the SIM card.  

14 REPLIES 14

@LeePublic 

You will be happy you didn't contact the reseller. I am pretty sure that is a ploy for a referral with the free sim given upon activation with their referral code and the $20 to $50 promo sounds like the reciprocal bonus referral credits that used to be quite common around here.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ddawn41 wrote:

I bought a phone from Public Mobile and it said they would be including an extra SIM card. I received the one that came with the phone but no extra card.  Then approximately 1week later I received an email that they were shipping me the extra card 6/28/2021.

@ddawn41 

when you purchase device the give one SIM card Free Promotional,

is not extra SIM card. for Free from public mobile.

1 purchase device 1 Free SIM card...

for 1 week later you received an email that they were shipping to you the extra card on 6/28/2021.  you have to Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,

@ddawn41 wrote:

I bought a phone from Public Mobile and it said they would be including an extra SIM card. I received the one that came with the phone but no extra card.  Then approximately 1week later I received an email that they were shipping me the extra card 6/28/2021.

@ddawn41   Please open a ticket with PM CS_Agent if you have not done so.

Let us know how it turns out

ddawn41

Yes it is.

ddawn41

LeePublic
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I didn't do this promo because I was afraid I would lose my 2 GB bonus promo.

LeePublic

@Anonymous @softech I also forgot to mention the SIM card got another promo. Here's the pic.

IMG_20210823_111254.jpg

Anonymous
Not applicable

@LeePublic : Did you order from a reseller or from Public Mobile (in Amazon)? There are quiet promotions all over the place. CCS seems to put them on frequently. London Drugs out west does. Whether they're actually via PM is unknown but probably.

@LeePublic   when you buy phone, PM always throw in SIM for free... maybe it is for that?  

LeePublic

I don't recall PM having a promo on SIM Cards unless you're talking about the $5 sim cards? Was it with a 3rd party SIM supplier? I ordered a SIM off Amazon, and inside the SIM card flap, was a promo if you call them, you ask about a free SIM card. Is this what you mean by promo SIM?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@ddawn41   PM always takes 3 or 4 weeks for SIM delivery.   Did you make the phone purchase around Jun 28?  If so, it has been always 2 months and it is a bit too long, likely got lost.    Open a ticket with PM as advised above and ask them for an update.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ddawn41 

that Promotional SIM card free when you purchase phone..

do you make a purchase !

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Here’s when and how to contact our Customer Support Agents:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@ddawn41 wrote:

I received an E-mail stating that I would be receiving a bonus SIM card for a phone purchase that I made and activated.  E-mail is dated June 28, 2021 and I still have not received the SIM card.  

Top of this page, click Get Help / Chat with Simon to start process of assistance.

Or send the Customer Support Agent a message...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.