Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with being able to speak to a live person. Not just the crappy bot

brinston
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

11 REPLIES 11

vangeroo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

yes I found it frustrating too but, once I figured out the ticketing system and sent one, I heard back with a personal message within 5 min.  And my problem got fixed.

BlueB
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@brinston 

If there is something specific we can help with, let us know in the Community... we're users here happy to help other users like you!  Our ask is that you provide a good amount of detail for us to understand what's going on, what you're trying to do, and what's happening.  🙂

Otherwise, you can connect with a Moderator who is staff by opening a ticket via the chatbot (click on the chat bubble, lower-right corner), or message them directly here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/22...

@hTideGnow 

....maybe if I come up with another issue.

@darlicious wrote:

@dabr 

Private message response time today: 9 minutes.

you sure we can duplicate the success?  LoL

@darlicious wrote:

@dabr 

And that was with the issue resolved!

Lol...amazing!

@dabr 

And that was with the issue resolved!

@darlicious wrote:

@dabr 

@darlicious    That is unbelievably short.  I've usually got a response under an hour (majority of the times) too.   Must not be a lot of issues for mods to resolve, which is good if that's the case.

@dabr 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@brinston    Unfortunately, all customer service at PM is online either via chatbot (can be frustrating) or by private messaging Moderator_Team here:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Second option can lead to a bit of delay to get a response back from moderators (usually it's under couple hours though) and PM prefers customers try the chatbot first.

What exactly is the issue?  Other community members might be able to offer faster assistance/suggestions for non account access related issues.

@brinston 

.....however perhaps we can answer your question without the need of a moderator.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@brinston 

Contact the moderators by sending a private message and leave a detailed message explaining your issue and the info to verify your account by including the following information:

1. Full name and address on account. ( Or province and postal code for newer accounts.)
  2. Email, phone # and pin #.

If you cannot remember your pin # include at least three of the following:

1. Date of birth (n/a on newer accounts.)
  2. Last payment, date, amount, type and last 4 digits.
  3. Alternate phone number if any.
  4. Security question and answer.
  5. Plan amount, any add ons or promos on account.
  6. Last 4 digits of sim card.
  7. Any rewards in your account.
  8. Autopay y/n?
  9. Account #.
  10. Frequently called/texted phone numbers in the last 30 days.

The average wait time is 2 to 4 hours but be prepared to wait up to 48 hours for non urgent requests. Current wait times are about one hour and are probably even less as I have had some very quick responses today. Keep an eye on your private message box the envelope icon next to your avatar for a little number to pop indicating a message from the moderators. Responding promptly will speed up service times.

Do not post any of this info in the community only in your private messages when communicating or contacting the Moderator_Team.

To send a private message to the moderators click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.