cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Praise for Public Mobile

Rascal
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi all,

I want to say how much I appreciate this company. We've just experienced a horrendous road trip south to the US to get an aged parent from Arizona and bring her back to Canada. We didn't feel safe flying and certainly didn't want her to get on a plane at 89 years old!

We wanted to get back home as fast as possible because we anticipated the borders being closed and there was the chance that any of us could have become ill on the trip, etc. Add to that driving through a blizzard at night and running out of data somewhere in Montana! It was crazy!

Anyway, long story short, we returned and completely out of the blue, PM refunded us our roaming and data charges. We didn't ask them for that, and it was such an unexpected kindness, that it really choked me up. We are so happy to be back in Canada (when we got to the border, I cried. Seriously) and we are so happy to be PM customers. 

Thank you PM. We appreciate your excellent service and attention to detail that make a huge difference in a person's life.

Rascal

5 REPLIES 5

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Rascal , good to hear that everyone arrived home safely.  I hope you are abiding by local government protocols on social distancing and self isolation.  This announcement covers the act of kindness that you experienced.  A lot of carrier brands were doing this to help Canadians that were out of the country.  

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/UPDATED-Public-Mobile-response-to-COVID...

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Rascal Welcome back to PM! Enjoy your stay!

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Rascal  Thanks for sharing and welcome back!! 👍🙂

@Rascal Welcome back. Glad that you got back safely and to such an unexpected and pleasant surprise.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Welcome home !!

Need Help? Let's chat.