cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Posting holiday favourites for gift card give away

J-L
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Is there a quick way to check what topics I have commented on? For example I don't remember if I posted my Holiday favourites yet for the entry for the Amazon gift card give away and I don't want to disqualify myself by accidentally posting twice.

5 REPLIES 5

J-L

@Dunkgirl wrote:

@J-L wrote:

Is there a quick way to check what topics I have commented on? For example I don't remember if I posted my Holiday favourites yet for the entry for the Amazon gift card give away and I don't want to disqualify myself by accidentally posting twice.

@J-L 

Click here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/forums/recentpostspage/post-type/message/category-id/...

Thanks for that link. Much appreciated 😊

J-L

@LovesToPM wrote:

@J-L wrote:

Go to your profile (by clicking on your username).

Click on the arrow to see all your posts.

I already checked, you have not entered the contest yet.

You have until December 25th to enter. Good luck!

PM J-L profile.jpg

Thank you for checking for me, and also for showing me how to do it/ where to look. Now I know what to do if needed in the future. Much appreciated. 😊

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@J-L wrote:

Go to your profile (by clicking on your username).

Click on the arrow to see all your posts.

I already checked, you have not entered the contest yet.

You have until December 25th to enter. Good luck!

PM J-L profile.jpg

Dunkgirl
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@J-L wrote:

@J-L 

Click here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/forums/recentpostspage/post-type/message/category-id/...

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Click on your username and scroll through your latest posts.

Need Help? Let's chat.