cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting, sim , no service, not connected to network

Oumarfall
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I ported my number to PM yesterday, no service, can't connect to network since yesterday.I have sent a very detailed email with all my info. I've even contacted Samsung to see if the issue was from them, it's not, my phone is not defective. I use my phone for business and heard good things about PM That's why I opened account with you. When I put sim in a different phone it says unregistered. am at the point I want a other company that is going to give me service instead of just taking my money. But you have my money. So I want service or my money back so I can get a company that is going to give me service. I have contacted constantly and no response even to email . My account number is x

5 REPLIES 5

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi @Kalla_A

Thank you. It's good to be back.

Cheers.

Kalla_A
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

It is a pleasure as always @Martin!

Welcome back 🙂

Cheers,

Kalla

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi @Kalla_A,

Thank you very much for your prompt response.

Cheers.

Kalla_A
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @Oumarfall,

I'm sorry to hear about the troubles you've been having!

I checked the status of your port and it was completed last night. You can confirm this by contacting your old service provider: your old account should now be deactivated. 

I understand that you said your phone wasn't defective, but do you know whether it can function on the Public Mobile network? This website will help you verify this. Please check the other phone you used too. 

Although your SIM card doesn't appear as defective in our systems, if both your unlocked phones are compatible with our network, then we will have to place an order for another SIM card just be sure. 

Please let me know!

Cheers,

Kalla

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi @Kalla_A or @Mary_M,

Would you please attend to our friend's problems.

Thank you.
Need Help? Let's chat.