cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting landline to PM but no in-out SMS, no incoming call are working

dkim05
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I ported landline to PM today and there is no incoming and outgoing SMS and no incoming call is working. 

I got stuck and cannot use the phone for now. Can you help me how to solve this problem?

I waited 3 hours so far. 

6 REPLIES 6

@chukdefatey,

I rectified the situation. I was assuming that the OP received a confirmation that is porting was completed.

Can you please edit your post and remove me from your citation.

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire
Edit: To Remove @Cyber 'quote' as requested

Not Sure why a Bravo was given, what you posted pertains wireless to wireless transfer. Landline Ports take a lot longer

That's correct. What time did you port over landline? Who was the carrier landline was attached to? If after line doesn't port still, email PM. Response time may take 24-48 hrs. Your Service will be resolved, Please remain calm and patient.

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@dkim05 wrote:

I ported landline to PM today and there is no incoming and outgoing SMS and no incoming call is working. 

I got stuck and cannot use the phone for now. Can you help me how to solve this problem?

I waited 3 hours so far. 

Porting a Landline or VoIP line takes a minimum of 48 hours to a Max of a week but in some cases can take up to two weeks, so there is nothing you could do then to wait.

Cyber
Mayor / Maire

@dkim05,

If you just filled your landline porting form, the delay for a landline transfert is around 7 to 14 business days to have your number successfully transferred to Public Mobile.

If you received a confirmation that your porting was completed as of now, then a delay of 3 to 6 hours is normally required to get everything working.

If nothing works after this delay, then I suggest you to send an email to Public Mobile.

Please remember that Public Mobile is in BETA. This is to find and fix issues that could occur like yours.

To send an email, click on this link : https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/contact-us

Then, at the bottom right of the page, click on "Email away" button.

- Choose ""

- Choose ""

- Choose ""

- Choose ""

- Choose ""

- Choose ""

- Choose ""

Then click on "Email Us" and fill up the form.

An agent from Public Mobile will answer you in a delay of 24-36 hours.

Please note that you can ask for a compensation once your issue is fixed.

If I answered your question, please accept my post, as the solution.

ckritz1
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You need the settings.

Amasa.

Need Help? Let's chat.