cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting issue. Submit ticket not working.

Raeboudreau28
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’m trying to port an old number from Kodoo, so I made a new number as instructed and tried to contact a moderator, but whenever I fill out the form, the “submit” box stays greyed out and there’s no way to submit the form. 

Let me know what to do. 

Thanks 

3 REPLIES 3

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Raeboudreau28 

If you find your experience with simple simon frustrating you can send a private message to the moderators instead. Put Moderator_team in the send bar. "Port request" in the subject bar and give a detailed message in your case you would include the following:

1. Full name and address on your pm account. 
  2. Email, phone # (temporary) and pin#.
  3. Phone # to be ported, full name on that account and account#.

Keep an eye on the envelope icon next to your avatar at the top right corner of your screen for a little number to pop up indicating a message from the moderators. Responding promptly to messages will speed up service times. The average wait time is 2 to 4 hours up to 48 hours for non urgent issues. Wait times have been quicker than average the last couple of days. The majority of ports take mere minutes but can take up to 2 hours for mobile numbers. Ensure any porting protection on your old account has been removed prior to making a porting request.

BeachNBeer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Link below to private message mods.

CLICK HERE 

Need Help? Let's chat.