cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting Number from Koodo

serhan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I'm coming from Koodo mobile.  I created an account using a different email and chose the "choose new number" option, as attempting to transfer my koodo number kept giving me an error along the lines of "invalid number." 

After I searched some of the previous posts on this forum, I read that someone with a similar issue had chosen a new number, and then gone to the "change number" section to attempt to port their Koodo number.  However, that also has failed for me as you can see below.

pm fail.PNG

I am not sure what to do at this point.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @serhan

Rest assured that your message has not gone unseen. We're a little overwhelmed, but give Shazia some time - she'll get to you 🙂

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

serhan

any other ideas?

Pmed the MOD but she didn`t reply me back yet:(

serhan

No, I don't believe I initiated any porting at all, as nowhere along the activation process my previous number was accepted by the system.  In other words, Public Mobile does not even know what my Koodo number is, unless someone had mistakenly tried porting my number before me.

Thanks for the suggestion.  I just PMed the mod.

jheili99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

hi..

only one of the 3 moderators can help with that... you probably initiated the port, but before it was complete you started something else keeping both numbers in limbo.....

just private message a mod @Shazia_K

Need Help? Let's chat.