cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting Issue

alyktre
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

There seems to be an open port request on my number. Who can I contact to have it cancelled? The request is from Public.

8 REPLIES 8

@alyktre 

Are you even a Public Mobile customer?  I don't think that we're clear as to if you are trying to fix number porting that you requested (either in or out) or you're asking about an errroneous porting request done without your knowledge.

If you're not a Public Mobile customer and you've been advised of someome trying to port to Public, you need to immediately contact your carrier to block this request.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@alyktre  you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work. Type Help unauthorized Port Request  in the subject message field. 

Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  Stay safe. 

@alyktre clear your cache reboot your computer and try ingognito mode 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Did you receive a text? Might be someone trying to sim jack your number. 

You should immediately change all your passwords for all accounts /apps /bank info.

To reach moderators two ways

1- 

Simon.JPG

2- private message at link below

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

To complete your port-in request, please open our chatbot via this link and type in “port request” to be put in touch with a Moderator. 

alyktre
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Unfortunately have tried that but the pop up that SIMon provides 404s out...

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@alyktre click on the? Bottom right hand corner Ask Simon to speak to a human this will help create a ticket to speak to a moderator mention port request    check the envelope top right corner for a reply response time is 2 to 48 hours

Need Help? Let's chat.