cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting Field Question-FM to PM

Belci10
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Ok, so I ported my first daughter last night from FM and it failed. As per usual, the mods took care of eveything and we are up and running smooth.

Going to do my second daughter now and figured maybe I would ask if I entered somwthing wrong to try and avoid a failed activation this time.

Acct #-I entered all no spaces

Serial #- was not sure if this was imei or iphone actaul serial # ????

Alternate phone- I put my cell

Pin-entered 4 digit pin FM gave me

Name-entered my name on the FM account

What is wrong? maybe the serial #?? was noit sure what to put there

Any thoughts?

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

First of all, check the box to confirm you are authorized to port before making entries.  Then, use freedom account number only, forget about IMEI and PIN.  Only one of these three are needed.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Font bother with pin either. Just name account number and altenate number.

You dont have to fill that part its totally optional. When I activate my sim i skip that equipment serial portion its won't make any negative effects on your porting.
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

Belci10

NP, thanks for info!

cheers

Screenshot_20170622-190333.pngSorry about that its a device serial number not mandatory you can skip that without putting anything.

** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

Belci10

So, the serial number on the FM sim that I am porting over?

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
It's a sim serial number check your sim card.
You need account number from old carrier
Sim serial number
4 digit pin
And alternate number
Sim serial should be on sim card back side
Need Help? Let's chat.