cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Port from Kodoo

TML2016
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi All. Just activated my SIM and per the instructions chose a new number as I will be coming over from Kodoo. Does anybody have the "next steps"? Hoping for a quick resolution as the time is ticking on the 90 days I paid for (no data left on my kodoo plan, haha). 

I did try to search the forms to see if there was anything I should do but didn't find any clear instructions.

Thanks.

10 REPLIES 10

jerinjohny1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

thank you.but i gave the email when he asked for the email support.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@TML2016 by the way, I see this thread is marked as solved, so I'm guessing @Mary_M was able to resolve this for you?  Welcome to Public Mobile!  🙂  Please continue to enjoy the same great network but at a better price. 

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@jerinjohny1 I don't usually recommend people to use the email support, and prefer to suggest they post here and/or private message a moderator, as the service here tends to be quicker, and more consistently helpful.  No offense to the PM staff doing the email support, but....

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @TML2016

I have responded to your private message, can you please view it ? 🙂

Thanks,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

I think our moderator @Mary_M will be able to assist you this evening.

Hang in there.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

jerinjohny1

support@publicmobile.ca   ,,email ur all details

TML2016
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

It said that "we are experiencing difficulties processing this request - please contact public mobile".. so here I am - can anybody help or do i contact via email?

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle
Just log into your account, go to Change Number under Plans and Add-ons, follow the directions.

Be sure your Koodo and PM email addresses are different. It's best to use your Koodo account number as the "identifier". If the transfer has not finished in 2 hours, let us know.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Login to your self serve and you can request to port in your number. Make sure you aren't using the same email you used with koodo. If yes, change your email first than after posting is complete, you can change it back. 

jerinjohny1

do u want to port?

Need Help? Let's chat.