cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Port cell number from Bell

CalvinDonovan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just set up a account with Public Mobile a week ago ..I kept same number but no one can call me and some cant text ..Bell said public mobile needed to request to port my number..this is getting frustrating and I cant call public mobile..i tried restarting and removing sim card etc. Please help.

3 REPLIES 3

Tav
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@CalvinDonovan wrote:

I just set up a account with Public Mobile a week ago ..I kept same number but no one can call me and some cant text ..Bell said public mobile needed to request to port my number..this is getting frustrating and I cant call public mobile..i tried restarting and removing sim card etc. Please help.

Did you request the port when you activated? I had issues getting my number ported from Virgin (Bell) and had to PM the moderators to get them to fix it. If you haven't PM'd the moderators I would suggest doing so ASAP as there appears to be a long wait time (72hrs +) for them. Make sure you keep your account active with Bell until after the port is complete or you risk losing the number.

You can contact them by clicking here.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@CalvinDonovan If you requested to port in while activation, it looks like the port has been stuck for some reason. You will need to send a private message to the Moderator_Team with the details. They are busy so it might take up to 3 days to reply. So please keep your bell account active. 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@CalvinDonovan wrote:

Login to your self-serve account.

Select [Plan and Add-Ons]--> [Change Phone Number] --> [Transfer a wireless or wireline number ] to port your Bell phone number to PM.  

It will take about couple of hours to complete the porting process.

Edit: If you had done this porting process a week ago, you should send a private message to moderator for help.  Moderator wait time is upto 3 days.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.