cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Port after a few months

sam2020XL
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, is there any time limit on when I can port in my number. I wanted to activate now but port my number after several months or maybe Dec 2021

thank you

5 REPLIES 5

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@sam2020XL wrote:

Hi, is there any time limit on when I can port in my number. I wanted to activate now but port my number after several months or maybe Dec 2021

thank you

You can port in your old number anytime you like.  Please note that your old number must be active at the time you request to port your old number to PM.  Therefore, if you want to port your old number to PM 12 months from now on December 2021, your are paying for 2 plans for 12 months.  Why?

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@sam2020XL you can put in at anytime, the one requirement is that the number you are putting in must be on an active account.  You can't activate here, close your current account and expect to be asked to pretty in that number many months later.  Are you planning on having two active phone lines during this time?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@mimmo wrote:

you can port out whenever you like.  just note any funds available or and time left in your plan will not be refunded.  so its best to port towards teh end of your 30 day term (5 days, incase issues arise)   that way you do not need to pay for an additional 30 day plan in order to port out.

I thought the OP was wanting to port his old number, in to PM.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

you can port out whenever you like.  just note any funds available or and time left in your plan will not be refunded.  so its best to port towards teh end of your 30 day term (5 days, incase issues arise)   that way you do not need to pay for an additional 30 day plan in order to port out.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@sam2020XL...

your old account has to still be active...so as long as you don't close it down you should be able to port that number.

Need Help? Let's chat.