cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

{Poll} Rate Public Mobile customer service

dickwong
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Please respond and rate 1 to 5; 1 being extremely unsatisfied, and 5 is extremely happy.  I'll try to do a statistics if we have enough response.

9 REPLIES 9

@mimmo wrote:

@will13am agreed. but my  only question customer service really play a part when you phone is working?  not sure how anyone can say customer service is 5/5 when they don't need it. It more of a not applicable.

I do make requests from time to time for things not related to fixing a service that has been interrupted.  I should have clarified. 

sulagok
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I have not had any issue since my phone kicked off (~3mths) and I believe this is true for the majority. Most people coming on this platform are those with issues and personally the number of issues/cases daily ain't really bad.

While I was with Koodo, waiting time on phone are over 30min and it took me like 3 days to really have the patience for that waiting time (anyways, no service interruption) and when I finally got throgh the agent really pissed me off saying I shouldn't have left my data on, so I have to pay for data usage, though I only subscribed for a dataless plan. Though he eventually removed that charge, he argued with me till the end even when I pointed to him that you can't sell what I have not requested to me without letting me know first, my phone date being on is not a confirmation that I wanted to buy data.

Sorry for my rant, but I'm just trying to show that availability of phone customer service can be a nightmare too

Poogzley
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

No offence to the @CS_Agent you are quite helpful and always very kind but it is completely unacceptable to take one whole week to respond to a problem and then another 3 days of back and forth to have it resolved. Therefore I must give you a rating of 1@CS_Agent Public Mobile is a great service but unfortunately the long wait time to get help when you most need it makes it hard to recommend others to make the switch. Sometimes missing out on a week's worth of calls ends up costing you more than you are actually saving. Smiley Sad

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@will13am agreed. but my  only question customer service really play a part when you phone is working?  not sure how anyone can say customer service is 5/5 when they don't need it. It more of a not applicable.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

I agree the question needs to be focused or do multiple questions and allowing for differing response to each.  When the service is running which is 99.9% of the time for my primary account, it is 5/5.  When the service goes down in a way that requires moderator team response, I would rate it 0/5.  There is absolutely no excuse that customers should be expected to wait days and days for a response from the moderator team.  This is not an indictment of moderator team capability to assist customers.  There is just not enough of them to handle the volume of interactions they are receiving.  So, it is a Public Mobile issue.  The workaround suggestions that we are seeing in large numbers should not be a norm which it seems to be the way of life of a customer in need of moderator team support these days.  

mimmo

@Alissa I understand your aggravation. But all thing considered the issue is not customer service it's more technical.  Also officially pm has a 48 hours window to respond.  But once again are we judging the staff and their service or the wait times or the technical issues.

Alissa
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I give them a 1 my service was suspended for no reason and I am not hearing back from the moderators. I work a job where I need to be on call at certain times--which means having no cell service screws me over!!!! ughhhh

When I require service - 5

What I'm seeing now - 3 (including community support)

What it would be without community support - 1 (wait times are ridiculous at this time)

@dickwong, I see you commented on my Open Letter .. so you're fully aware of my thoughts.

mimmo

Mods are great once they get to you so a  5

Wait times are terrible so a 1

I really think you need to reformulate your question and what aspects you are trying to investigate.

Also this is slightly biased as most people that will see this are in the forums asking g for help and facing delays.

Need Help? Let's chat.