cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please PIN the announcements of where PM SIMS are being sold

pm-smayer97
Mayor / Maire

@Brooke_C  @Alan_K

Could you please pin the original annoucements of where PM SIMS are sold, e.g. Walmart, K Mobile, London Drugs, etc?

I do not always recall where they are sold and it is hard to find the original announcements.

39 REPLIES 39

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@pm-smayer97another option is to tag the posts you like with your own unique tag.  Then when you search for that tag the thread will come up.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@pm-smayer97, we cannot pin everything because if we did, we would not be able to find anything.  For questions such as this one, it is quite easy to locate in the knowledge base.  There is a getting started knowledge base which has the answer to your question plus additional information needed to support starting up an account. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/tkb-p/knowledge_base

You can pin the announcement yourself using the three dot menu in the upper right corner of any thread that you wish to continue to follow.

There are so many different ways to keep track of things here, why keep asking PM to do these things for you?

Thanks but that just brings up all the chatter about problems etc... just looking for the announcements. 

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

Another good tip. But the search in the forum turns up OLD posts before the annoucements. So you have to wade through a lot just to find the right ones...

@pm-smayer97use the sort feature, all the new posts either reference the announcement or copy the information you need.

lel.png

Another good tip. But the search in the forum turns up OLD posts before the annoucements. So you have to wade through a lot just to find the right ones...

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

Thanks. That is helpful. I'll try to remember that. But it is not an obvious place to look nor is it easy to get to if you do not remember where to find it. That is why I was hoping for the announcements to be pinned.

@pm-smayer97Just so you know, if you click the little ? mark in the bottom right corner and ask simon "Where to buy sim?" then if you click "retail locations" he will respond with "

Our SIM cards are available at Walmart, London Drugs, The Mobile Shop, WOW! mobile boutique, K-Mobile locations, and select independent retail partners across Canada."

Also if you use the search feature at the top "where to buy sim" there is over 1000 page results of people explaining where to buy the sim.

Thanks. That is helpful. I'll try to remember that. But it is not an obvious place to look nor is it easy to get to if you do not remember where to find it. That is why I was hoping for the announcements to be pinned.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

Brooke_C  Alan_K

Could you please pin the original annoucements of where PM SIMS are sold, e.g. Walmart, K Mobile, London Drugs, etc?

I do not always recall where they are sold and it is hard to find the original announcements.

@pm-smayer97 

They could add it to other places, but it is in a good place on the appropriate "get started" page.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-started

sim2.png

Need Help? Let's chat.